Pending payout

This is the link to the tutorial

The direct download link is this https://safex.org/static/sfxos_2_0.img

@dandabek I want to send SFT and SFX to my CLI wallet for MP - will it work on Orbiter 2.0 or do I need to wait until new TWM Wallet?

They’re not “in” your Orbiter wallet. They’re on your address, which can be restored into any (and multiple consecutive, if you like) wallet via seed/keys.

1 Like

if your balance is showing you can send with orbiter v2 no problems.

I start mining a few days ago, i use xmr-stak-rx and the pool.safex.org

It said: total paid 15 safex but i dont see anything in my wallet

It said : loading

Balances will not update in orbiter since the hardfork of 23 December.

You can either use the cli wallet right now, or wait just a few days until the new twmwallet is released.

4 Likes

Thanks aussie! I will wait :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please download and install this social software, here you will never be blocked, this is not the control of Twitter and the centralized network, here you can better introduce the latest progress of the sfx project in the group!
Spixi Downloads - Private and Secure Chat Messenger

1 Like

Thanks @wamgta I will check it out, and see what it is

P.s. I hope that you managed to get the payout from the pool by now! :sunrise_over_mountains:

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, with the pool not being able to recognize my ip… Not even the googled ip will suffice. (stuck at 15 payout) No VPN. Thoughts?

1 Like

while you’re on the network: curl ifconfig.co try that IP address

1 Like

On the rig itself??

1 Like

To SSH into the rig itself, use sfxrig for both login name and pw.

2 Likes

I did that. Not accepting that one either…

1 Like

Let’s confirm a few basics…

• Your config is set to pool.safex.org
  • You googled What is my IP on a computer on the same network as your rig
  • you’ve put in your Safex address on the pool website and can see your hashing power, etc
2 Likes

I finally got it! it was only giving me the IPv6 every time I googled, as was the

function via the rig, but this last attempt googling gave me my IPv4, and that one worked!

3 Likes

Hi All, I am facing the same issue with payout. I have read a few posts to try and work this out but can’t see anything I have done wrong.

I am set to 500, IP address is confirmed, using the Safe Pool but still shows ‘pending payout’ and above 500 for a couple of days now. Any help appreciated. Thanks

2 Likes

Does anyone know what I should do to fix this? I set the minimum payout on safex.org and the Pending Balance is way over that number now.

Thanks

1 Like

I have had instances where the payout went above the set payout figure, but it eventually got processed. No idea why it happens though.

@dandabek pinging fyi.

1 Like