Petition - Cryptopia Apology

All efforts are welcomed thank you for your contribution. Every little helps. We are just awaiting further response from cryptopia regarding the issue.

1 Like

Have Cryptopia accepted the apology yet ? Hopefully Safex bring out an update today (Monday) as stated last week. Must take a while for the flower to arrive.

We are currently awaiting cryptopia to finish updating the wallet core and bring it out of maintenance first, then form. That point on we should hopefully have a response from them. Regarding the delisting issue

By the time their omni node resyncs it will likely be too late in my opinion.

It would be too late for what? Sorry I don’t understand the rush?

Because Cryptopia are in the process of deciding now. Not in a week or month, but currently deciding.

The decision will be made once the wallet is out of maintenance that is the process they have chosen to take the decision will not be made until the wallet leaves maintenance.

Where did they state this. I only have seen where they say don’t worry you will be able to withdraw the coins after wallet maintenance is over

It was mentioned by the same person who initiated the delisting in the first place the following day in the discord when someone I cannot remember who asked on the whether they would be able to trade safex again, I’ll provide a screens hot when I get the time.

1 Like

“We also apologise to those that were not involved in the abuse and have treated us respectfully through this process - it is due to you that there will be a final review prior to delisting, however due to other issues with this token as mentioned above this may not change the result.”

1 Like

I have signed it and once is enough. Ive actually reached the stage where I dont care if it gets listed or not. It wont affect me either way.

What other issues??

The extremely large price on fees because of the fact it uses the bitcoin blockchain

Isnt that as simple as a wallet update and charging 198 satoshi just like my copay wallet? Since slow med fast option is already there just change the fees 200 , 400, 800 sats

Or just add custom field

Does anybody know if, and how, Cryptopia has responded to the 1000+ apologies yet?

If you scroll up u wil see i asked the same question already and its been answered.

Guys lets face it were bag holders for life :crazy_face: