Random chatter

I don’t believe I ever asked offensive questions. I’m just a firm believer in communication, any communication, and dialogue when possible.

Nice work, you guys set all the rules, conquered all the world can come back and tell us what to do? Why don’t you then, start commercializing Safex without me? Why are you then, if you’re so high and mighty and powerful, start working on it yourself?

Let’s go?

Where is your efforts? I will ignore this, it is empty talk, you don’t do anything for the group. I do not care if you bought some coins and sit on the side lines… cheerleading, and then BSing me. Please give me a break,. I need a break from this BS and to only talk to peoiple who are helpful, useful, to move ahead, not idle holders twidling thumbs. I will bring people who will talk to you nicer, but they are not here yet, and hopefully, likely they won’t need to talk to anyone who wants to be acting this way. Polluting the entire space with inaction and just pollution.

There’s this predefined setting in the forum software, it’s built by a forum software hosting service: No constructive purpose to their actions other than creating dissent within the community

So it is common that people come around, start, or become this way… thank you for your time. if you want to be worried about my “tone” you can make your own forum and if someone cares about reading about it, you’re welcome. Otherwise have a nice time elsewhere wherever.

11 Likes

I do not want any praise. I built safex because it is a great idea, that is realized, now needs to be commercialized.

I only see tons of negativity about me, what I’m doing, how I’m doing. It’s not good, whatever happened that created this outcome I believe will be sorted out; until then, I’ve been hearing this, and realize we are a TINY sample of the world that will benefit from the UTILITY of safex.

12 Likes

I have my play in motion, I always have one, and I’m always doing my best. I’ve proven beyond all doubt that the safex idea can be real and it is. There is immense interest in the project out there, and we need to tap into it. I have some ideas and I’m working on them. If you have some, OTHER THAN discussing how I choose to be; I’m sure it will help the group.

10 Likes

I’m backing off Dan.

Honestly, I apologize if I hurt you :raised_hands:

3 Likes

There’s your update dude, you asked for it, lol!

3 Likes

I’m not hurt, I am not defensive.

I am confused by some of this dialogues, and I am on the offense.

6 Likes

You got every right to be pissed @dandabek, many of the more worldly people think you’re doing great, love the Miami move by the way, great town!

4 Likes

For full disclosure, my interest in this project is to use the platform to import and export goods to and from the Caribbean and South America.
I will be using the market in to advance my business, that’s my main interest here.
I wish I could do more to help…for now I’m cheerleading hahaha! Peace all!

3 Likes

I understand. I never called you names, accused of wrong doings or implied you weren’t moving the project forward. Up till recently I only and always said positive things.

But then I began to notice that when I started to ask some questions myself, things changed. I wasn’t supposed to do that. Suddenly everybody started jumping all over me in your defense. This is no longer an inviting community. It’s not healthy for me, it’s not healthy for you.

I got blocked by you on Twitter and I expect the same here. But hopefully you won’t hear from me again as I have no active roll, and although I thought I might use the TWM for my online purchases, most likely I will not. I guess I was mostly an investor after all.

Sincerely, best wishes!

I just noticed the topic was changed from Bitcoin Conference to random chatter. I really wanted to hear more about Miami, I got lost defending Safex AGAIN!

Just a request, stop hijacking topics that people are interested in reading about just to complain

That is just a general request
Thank You

@dandabek & @MrJ the pics were cool, thanks.

3 Likes

Reread the thread.

It was a nice dialogue until Tom got a little testy and then you went off the wall. There’s your hijacker, and his name is @shazbot !

1 Like

This is going nowhere fast. Ending it here.

9 Likes