SAFEX - $0.50c

How high will we go?

Realistic thoughts please.

2 Likes

Too many variants. It could explode and go to $100 in 5 years… or not :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Worth more. Price will be directly proportional to chille chain traffic. If you see the marketplace succeeding it could be worth huge amounts.

6 Likes

What is your prediction on Chille and Safe in general?

2018 Q2 $1-3 ea Safex

5 Likes

Wow! I hope that comes to fruition! I’m sitting on about 500k. Seriously thinking about bumping it up to 1 mil.

4 Likes

It will easily be $1 by end of 2018 at least

2 Likes

If safex goes to $1 by the end of this year, then I guess I got more than just a free college ride lol

4 Likes

That will be interesting. Do you hold a nice amount?

2 Likes

Didn’t I tell you all this on the slack last night? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

As a student, I only managed to grab just over 100k, but I have also some stake on two other coins, one is currently mooning and the other I recently bought in because it seemed like it’s under a FUD currently due to the bitcoin pumps

1 Like

I actually haven’t looked at the slack yet…

2 Likes

Oh yeah! Shit didn’t realise same person…lol

1 Like

It seems that once it hits a dollar many are going to dump it. Unfortunate. I’m in this for the long run.

3 Likes

If it does, I’ll take my lambo in yellow please.

1 Like

I want the Chille coins, so I will most likely be holding safex for the long term unless I absolutely have to sell them.

5 Likes

Coins usually bounce back after dumps if they are worth investing in. Dumps are short term.

4 Likes

If you sell your salex after you’ve received your chille coins do you lose your chille coins too? Or are they a seperate unit with a seperate price? Sorry for the noob question!
I imagine it is the former and they are only used to determine dividend share?

2 Likes

Nobody knows yet. Under development ATM

2 Likes

I’d assume selling safex has no impact on chille which is seperate.

3 Likes