SAFEX - $0.50c

But what if tou don’t have any btc in your safex wallet? Could the transaction fee not be paid in safex? I think in tutorial Dan mentions that. I’m not sure if its mandatory to have btc for transactions.

Nope. SAFEX is an omni protocol token and that requires btc to pay for the tiny btc transaction with the token transaction encoded on it and for the normal btc miners fees.

This will change with safex is exchanged onto the new blockchain.

Thanks Rob! I’m holding anyway so I suppose in that case I don’t need to transfer any btc to the wallet then?

1 Like

So how many hours you think we have to wait till we get this announcement from safex about new partner?

I’m not sure why but it wasn’t posted by Dan as it would be normally. According to the clip, the announcement is tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRShLDxOFlQ

2 Likes

See link

1 Like

So the 50k coins I bought, are these ICO coins??? I see the video I have to convert it into safex coins from bitcoin or something? Not sure

huh? you got on website? those are just safex coins

1 Like

Just regular coins ? Not ICO coins? What the hell I do with these coins than?

I got it from here are these ico coins ? What do I do with these coins?

You need an address for them to be sent to (I am using Omni wallet at the moment)

One by one. :slight_smile:

why do the safex wallet charge btc to withdraw safex coins ???

1 Like

Because SAFEX runs on the BTC blockchain, it will change in the future when our own blockchain is realeased.

I know we all have faith here, but most investors aren’t going to buy SAFEX until we show some market volume.

There are lots of competitor out there, and even though our platform is better, 99% of the people won’t be able to tell the systems apart.

The code is so complex only people like Dan will really know the difference.

This is the final stretch till next summer.

If all you care about is market volume, then you are completely missing the point of Safex, and cryptocurrency in general.

IMHO “investors” are toxic pump and dumpers. They’re turning what’s supposed to be currency into a security. Does anybody wake up in the morning on their way to Starbucks wondering what the trade volume of the US dollar is before they spend $6 on a latte? I mean, other than a vast micro-minority of people who make it their career to trade currency… whose jobs would be entirely meaningless unless that currency could be used to buy said $6 latte.

“Lots” of competitors? I can count the number on one hand.

We’re on the bleeding edge here. Very bleeding.

4 Likes

Someone has just released the K̶r̶a̶k̶e̶n̶ SAFEX. :rocket::rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

it was at 0.031 few minutes ago. Now its having a pullback. Let’s hope it keeps going up!

Not on Cryptopia ;D 210 Satoshis there

yeah i can see that :smiley: haha. Well i have my 50k safe in the wallet. Not planning to sell shit :smiley:

2 Likes