Safex Article First On Google!

Hey guys, look at this: When you google “ecommerce cryptocurrency” the first article that appears is the article about Safex on Medium!

Let’s give it a boost, share it on social media and clap if you have a Medium account! :rocket:

This is the link to the article:

9 Likes

This is awesome!! SEO isnt easy, and to land a decent volume keyword like this, and it be associated with Safex, is awesome!

7 Likes

Great job! Hope for more articles like this!

1 Like

Congratulations @callmemax :rocket:
What is your next topic? :gem:

Not my article, I’ve just shared it :smile:

That’s the article from the Cryptpresso blog published on Medium, in the StartUp publication. I assume that’s the reason for the good SEO. We should ask him to write more articles about Safex and publish there. What do you think?

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry. I didn’t check it :smiley:
If I remember correctly, @cryptpresso is also the member of the forum. So, let’s ask Randall directly. What is your next topic? :man_technologist:t2:

1 Like

The Medium platform has a lot of intrinsic SEO value so fresh content tends to rank well on there.

A lot of good quality content is posted on Medium, this is probably why Google gives it an element of authority in the SERPS.

3 Likes

That’s awesome! By the way, if you search for “ecommerce safex” my medium article is #1 too! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

this one?

I enjoy reading it!

6 Likes