Safex Cash to be listed on CoinDeal Exchange

Well, after two weeks of effort from everyone in the community, we’ve won the CoinDeal vote contest!

This means that within the next four weeks Safex Cash will be listed on the exchange.

A quick summary of CoinDeal:

• European based exchange with EUR/PLN/USD/GBP deposit/withdraw
  • Average between $10m to $15m trade volume a day (that’s over 55 x that of Trade Satoshi)
  • Very promising and growing exchange - Daniel recently visited their offices (Tweet)

Official announcement from CoinDeal - https://coindeal.com/news/results-of-the-9th-voting

Further commentary from Danel + Team wil be added.

15 Likes

Congrats to the community, dev team and all of you who participated!

5 Likes

Some people might be interested in their KYC requirements.

3 Likes

this proves community effort can get you pretty far :muscle:

6 Likes

Way to go Safex Community!

6 Likes

Great news, this is first of many more to come! :rocket:

6 Likes

Excellent news good job all.

6 Likes

Great to hear about CoinDeal. Which decentralized exchanges will Safex be on?

6 Likes

No one knows for sure, there have been some speculations about 2 more in the near future…but no official statement yet

7 Likes

Does anybody know when Safex Cash is going to be listed on CoinDeal?

2 Likes

Safex cash should be listed on coindeal by 16.11.2018 if not sooner

5 Likes

They quoted 3-4 weeks from the date we won the vote. So mid-November is the likely timeframe.

5 Likes

Big step for the Safex Cash. Thank you @TomDillon and @Rich.bate

5 Likes

Today is exactly 3 weeks after the announcement that it will be listed in max 4 weeks… So it should be before next Tuesday

4 Likes

Keep in mind the last set of listings were a little over 4 weeks (by about 2 days). So based on experience in the crypto world, don’t set your bets on a specific date and just wait for the official announcement.

5 Likes

Yes… dates and dedlaines in crypto. I think we are all aware how that works. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I won’t even trade. Just curious. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Coindeal exchange Vote

Don’t forget the coindeal exchange listing. Voting is still on-going for Safex coin and Token

5 Likes

I’m voting right now!

4 Likes