SAFEX coins transfer from Cryptopia to SAFEX wallet not showing up?

From Cryptopia support:
"I’m really sorry there’s still no clear statement on what we’ll do with SAFEX, I honestly don’t know more than the mention of a “final review” before we delist the wallet…

However, I can assure you that we will definitely offer plenty of opportunity to withdraw before we actually delist it – I can’t give certain ETA’s, but we usually allow at least a month period for users to have the ability to withdraw, ie there should be a month still AFTER we take the wallet out of maintenance, so don’t panic!
Possibly even a month for withdraws after whenever we do this ‘final review’…"

2 Likes

Allright thanks @S4FEX. But can you maybe share a screenshot of the actual Cryptopia response?
Off course I do believe you, but I’m an auditor in real life, so yeah we have to do documentchecks haha…
Thanks in advance!

Thanks! I appreciate this very much. I see the mail is from 22-12-2017, but untill know there is still not formal delisting right? And we will have a month to do after the wallet will be out of maintenance? Well thats a releave. And I am very curious if a new exchange or Cryptopia will be running Safex again, that have to be the real signal that Safex will go to the moon!

After Daniel’s video about releasing bluepaper on Sunday, price on tradesatoshi jumped to 600sat. It should have gone a lot more, but since there is no new accounts allowed for now, current accounts satisfied their needs.
After tomorrows bluepaper release, price will go up more, but not much since there is no other exchange. From next week, if everything is OK, next.exchange will add SAFEX, since they are testing the wallet as we type this :slight_smile:
From there, my opinion is that Cryptopia will re-list SAFEX because of demand and after that probably Binance.
Than we go to the moon. Actually, we go THROUGH the Moon.

2 Likes

You should join our Discord channel. Daniel is there daily and updates are posted there first.
Also, a lot more optimistic chat :slight_smile:

How can I subscribe to the discord channel?

check reddit for live link

:heart: finally real decentralized exchange, I’m very excited

Thanks for the information. Hopefully waiting.

hey u guys how doyou join the discord? I provided my email amd nothing. I’d like to join sometime.