22 Automotive Parts & Accessories 21%
23 Industrial & Scientific 21%
24 Appliances 20%
25 Clothing, Shoes and Jewelry 20%
26 Electronics 20%
27 Musical Instruments 17%
28 Collectibles & Fine Art 14%
12 Likes

Congratulations Dan and Team! I would love to see collectible cd’s and LPs and music memorabilia. Vendors of used books. A music gear section like Reverb or American Musical Supply.

9 Likes

Congratulations Safex team! :clap: :tada:
Listing digital goods of any kind would be amazing, as it would be a “proof of concept” for many sellers! Music, software, documents (magazines, sheet music (which I do :blush: ))…

Good luck in further work! :heart:

10 Likes

Great news. Are you going to start any marketing to spread the word that safex is not dead?

2 Likes

Excellent news Dan and team!
I am in the USA, and baseball cards would be awesome. The sports trading card market is hot here. Just look at Ebay for proof.:v::heart:

5 Likes

Never viewed it as dead.

I’ve been invested in the Safex project since 2017 and have witnessed that the community and development team have always remained committed. That’s evident by the major accomplishments along the way. The creation of the Safex blockchain, one-click miner and now the TWM wallet. But then it also depends on a person’s objective, and Safex was always a long term investment for me. That’s the time it takes to build it soundly plus the time for folks to observe it as it proves itself.

Marketing is part of that equation and there’s a lot of good material available from:
Safex.org > Blog
You might have to sign up with Medium as I just did to be provided with unlimited access. Otherwise you’re limited to three articles per month.

Looking forward to scrolling the Market section of the TWM as new merchants and products are added!

7 Likes