Safex Dev Update: April 26, 2021

Safex Marketplace
Last week we released the TWM Wallet version 1.0.0, and the first sales already started to roll in. We listed a few designer bags, and to add a low priced item so people could start taking the TWM for a spin we threw up some NFT cards Daniel picked up during the conference from a well known NFT artist.

So far we have sales in more than 8 different countries with packages en route.

We all encourage you to give it a go, stake your tokens, click around, and pick something up to try it.

2.0 So far many people are amazed by the ease with the technology of the release. And industry experts in ecommerce are blown away by the capabilities of our system. Because of this we have secured some partners in ecommerce who conduct at minimum 1m$ in sales monthly across many ecommerce platforms. We will continue to listi small products throughout the weeks as we complete these onboardings so that more and more products can emerge. We are working on a launch with a cluster of Brands and make their entire catalog available over Safex Marketplace. Stay tuned for that.

If you have ANY special requests for products we’ll do our best to bring them to the marketplace.

Remember: the download link can be found here:
https://theworldmarketplace.com

Check out the stats from http://safex.ninja/stats

We can be proud of this HUGE milestone, we’ve done it from A to Z and have posted, Real. Sales. Decentralized. Go Safex!!

New merchants will be able to get their hands on the merchant wallet in some time from now (weeks) that will be distributed to prospective merchants.

Safexcore 7.0.1
This week Igor pushed the 7.0.1 safexcore release to full release status, please if you are running a full node to update to this version as there are a number of improvements that help the network.

Release Safexcore Marketplace 7.0.1 · safex/safexcore · GitHub

1 click sfx miner progress
Last week Igor worked on a nodejs bridge for the safex cash mining module: xmrig, we are at the point of placing this new module into a GUI and then we can release an updated 1 click miner for mass consumption. The 1 click miner is an easy to use interface to start mining from your desktop without any configurations. This is different from sfxos since sfxos makes a dedicated environment, the 1 click is just an app that will run on the desktop alongside your everyday activity. We will update when this moves forward to next steps.

Thank you all who have been a part of this glorious milestone; we continue scaling up!

Sincerely,
The Safex Development Community

34 Likes

How about bringing Guitar Center or Sam Ash Music onboard? They offer BTC rebates in partnership with Lolli, so they may be somewhat crypto savvy.

14 Likes

I would suggest any kind of things with a low price to let the things rolling… T-shirts, cup (!), small electronics, gift cards, etc.
Thanks!

9 Likes

Guitar Center would be a huge win. I’m there at least once per month, and would gladly never go again if I could just go here

11 Likes

Congrats Dan & the SAFEX Team

14 Likes

Congrats @dandabek!

13 Likes

Looking forward to the 1 click miner. I also buy guitar supplies. Been using Sweetwater mainly their customer service is incredible.

11 Likes

Congratulations for the first sales on the TWM @dandabek . This is indeed a huge milestone. As we will see more and more offers from now on how are you planning to address current issues with the wallet? Mostly I’m talking about scrolling through offers,issues with password when recovering wallet. Are we going to see an updated wallet first?

12 Likes

One of the comments I forgot to add is that we have also started compiling improvements to the TWM Wallet for the v2.0.0;

Appreciate the feedback immensely!

18 Likes

remember to add the SFXOS to support the UEFI from USB too pls

10 Likes

Loving it

8 Likes

Congratz!! Standing by to shop and list products! :heart_eyes:

May I take the liberty to add the BW.com listing of SFX & SFT to this great update:

SFT/USDT: SFT/USDT Trade - BW.com - BW

SFX/USDT: SFX/USDT Trade - BW.com - BW

Go Safex!!

14 Likes

Congrats!
Any news about wSFX?

8 Likes

Is the TWM wallet download available still a pre-release or is it a final version?

6 Likes

Still pre-release

6 Likes

Would like to see M1 and soon M2 Macbooks Send from Europe. Hope for products without Import Taxes. Save me from explaining Safex to Tax offices for every single Purcass.

8 Likes

what a great week for safex !

When will we add the pricepegging and the rating system to the GUI?
I think both things are very important!
Or should we wait until SFX reach a specific price to make it look more stable?

7 Likes

+++10000!!! Looking at a Friedman right now.

7 Likes

Congratulations all.

7 Likes

what a historic moment, through the trials and tribulations, the safex team has finally delivered a working product.

it only gets better from here on out

9 Likes