Safex Dev Update: January 4th, 2021

Is xcalibra reliable?

3 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

Is any exchange reliable, I have used xcalibra allot and have had NO issues, deposits and withdraws all went without a hitch

5 Likes

need help!! i migrated my coins over to the new mainnet in before the deadline was up…ive had my safex tokens and safex cash there for a while and it was working great until recently i tried to log in and it was giving me an error saying that the wallet doesn’t exist which is weird…i tried using my recovery spend key and view key and still no luck

2 Likes

Which wallet version did you try to open/restore keys into?

3 Likes

i was able to open the wallet now its saying the wallet cant be stored…v2

2 Likes

that is not a real issue, will pop once in a while if two actions are going at once.

if you have opened the wallet, and your keys are there, you’re all set. The wallet store is just related to syncing, we did not handle the error message well there back when we built it.

4 Likes

ok thanks…now its saying the wallet is connected but showing the loading next to everything

3 Likes

That looks correct, following hardfork.

3 Likes

only problem is the loading symbol wont go away

1 Like

Correct. Because of the v7 hardfork on 23 December, and Orbiter cannot sync past that block.

And price data is linked to Coingecko, which isnt current showing SFT and SFX prices.

4 Likes

Coin Gecko isn’t showing SFT or SFX at all. I guess you are aware though.

2 Likes

Yep. Thanks.

3 Likes

Can orbiter send at the moment even though it cant sync that block? or is sending down on the wallet too?

2 Likes

You should be able to send coins that were there before the hardfork, but not any after that.

Also, because Orbiter can’t update its outputs, if you try to send multiple txs, you could get a double spend error after the first one.

2 Likes

thanks for the response, does that mean the person I am sending to will not be able to receive it technically (or at least see it) until the new wallet is released because they will not have an updated block?

2 Likes

their orbiter wallet won’t show the tx arriving.

3 Likes

I’m with it

7 Likes

thank you!

2 Likes

Cant wait :smiley:

2 Likes