Safex Dev Update: March 15, 2021

I agree with you. There must be another reason why Dan is not releasing this wallet.
The T&C is a convenient excuse but how many weeks/months can you drag this bs for?
Also, why Dan released a command line wallet with no T&C that “in theory” can be used to transact on the marketplace? No legal problem with that?

CLI wallet will never be used by mainstream users. It also doesn’t have an API component, which is integral to the functionality of the TWM wallet, and I suspect will be a heavily mentioned aspect in the T&Cs

8 Likes

I see what you are saying aussiesloth, but it doesn’t make much sense to me.
The CLI wallet allows for unfiltered, un-curated access to all products on sale on the marketplace, also the “illegal” stuff, right?
How come that would not require T&C to push any legal liability onto the user, whereas the GUI wallet, connected to the API, where every product is whitelisted and curated does?
Clearly there are other things at play here, not mentioned in this update, that need to happen before Dan is happy to release the marketplace. I wonder what those are.

Lets hope this TWM wallet works as funds still locked in previous version wallet, its been a great disappointment this project as the Defi space has moved on in leaps and bounds. Its a lesson learnt not to hold on to alts too long the narrative always changes with each cycle. How many alts survived the 2013 cycle going into 2017 and how many 2017 alts are thriving going into this cycle not many.

2 Likes

What do you mean by “we are currently still awaiting the final version”, paragraph two? Is it somewhere out of your hands like solicitors?

Hi @simcotrade,

Maybe there will be other use cases for SFT and SFX. Dan understood the importance of creating an independent blockchain that initially would serve as a host for a marketplace (TWM).

Once the TWM wallet is released, there may be the possibility that critical DeFi projects could also reside on the Safex blockchain that @dandabek or others will focus on and develop.

The initial vision was a decentralized marketplace and anonymity, one that people with and without access to banks, financial institutions, etc could use profitably and without any intermediaries. With the creation of apps and smart contracts developed for the blockchain possibly the vision could be expanded.

Safex is beyond any defi project out there. For many reasons

I know there is no wallet in future for many reasons , please contact to bw.com or other exchanges except xcalibra ,to open safex token deposit , after years i am 100 sure there is no wallet in 2021 ! Delay and only delay ! I lost lot of money here , i lost defi pump !!! Let’s guess what is you’r next update ! You are working and next ? you are working ! Thanks a lot for you’r working. But same words from 2015 . show what’s delivery ?? All we are here wants twm , ok if you can’t, can you contact to bw.com or ais there other options for sell my safex token like buyback program ? I don’t want wait for 0 sat !

1 Like

Pull your head in mate. If you’re too blind to see the progress made, too bad for you. Wallet will release when T&Cs are incorporated. Is easy to see you didn’t bother participating in testing or stagenet, as you’d know for sure how well the wallet works already.

Those of us that participated can say with absolute certainty that the wallet exists and works.

Talking FUD will get nowhere. Actually, it’ll get you booted. Consider your next post carefully.

12 Likes

When Safex will be on the Binance, Kraken or Coinbase?

When you pay the listing fee?

7 Likes

Thanks for the update, get Boot happy!

1 Like

At the rate we’re going I’d say 2039