Safex Dev Update: March 22, 2021

TWM Wallet
The TWM wallet is now currently in live use testing. This means that at the moment there is a release version that is being used on the mainnet. This release will be available for Linux first and the windows and mac shortly after.

The TWMAPI is fully synced and is seeing 1121 accounts registered on the mainnet blockchain and 24 offers. The number of offers will begin to increase as the twm_merchant application begins its mainnet entry.

Please track this repository for the release candidate: GitHub - twminc/twm

Sincerely,
The Safex Development Community

30 Likes

:partying_face:

5 Likes

great!

4 Likes

All good, thanks

4 Likes

Good stuff! Thanks for the news!

2 Likes

@dandabek where can I apply to test the wallet?

3 Likes

So what about T&C is it done? How long this testing will last (days, weeks, month…) ?

I think this update is very light we need more infos

5 Likes

@dandabek what is the plan to get third party sellers to list items on the marketplace?
Initially will you be the only seller on TWM or will you be enabling individual sellers and product items? How would that scale?

2 Likes

What about T&C? Why don’t you just give detailed information about it to give a little bit peace of mind?

You can check https://twitter.com/ihsoyiKiyoshi/status/1374756480847646726 and implementation in intro screen · twminc/twm@fc4141e · GitHub. At least that is what I found

3 Likes

Terms and Conditions are done and have been loaded into the wallet. The wallet is undergoing final Quality Assurance testing. I expect it will be released any day now. After that, wrapped SFX for trading on Uniswap and more exchanges. Things happen slowly, then all at once.

Fasten your seat belts. :rocket:

9 Likes

Nice, thank you!!!

1 Like