Safex Dev Update: March 9, 2020

TWM Wallet
During last week Igor linked up the Nodejs <-> C++ adapter to the develop branch of the safexcore. So now all of the new functionality developed for the marketplace is exposed to being utilized by the GUI.

As a first mark on the GUI Igor has an implementation wiring together the adapter to the create account function. With another pass at the code in the next few days the adapter will be ready for account creation.

Daniel worked on the API for the TWM wallet and has now established a database of products listed and is parsing the formatting of product descriptions.

The team will continue bringing all of the Command Line functionality into the GUI with the added API that makes Safex and easy to use World Marketplace :slight_smile:

Here is a screenshot showing all builds passing from a recent merge to the Safexcore master branch by Igor.

Sincerely,
The Safex Development Community

19 Likes

how many years more until something/anything?

We have more than a dozen testers who have been using the marketplace on the testnet. We are preparing the Graphical View into the marketplace currently, as soon as that’s in a consummable state you’ll click into it yourself.

Not sure what you’re talking about.

15 Likes

Keep going!! We’re almost there!!

9 Likes

Thanks for the updates. Yes it maybe not as fast as some may want it, but if you want good then it takes time.

6 Likes

Just please keep going, I have products to sell! Love you all!
#nohomo

6 Likes

Thanks team, this is great!

4 Likes

Good job, thanks. Please try to remember limiting the negative static you allow into your life, I do.

3 Likes

Hell Ya Go team Thanks for all you do Market Place on the way Yahooo

2 Likes

Great working marketplace, I quit my job. Bad marketplace, I kiss my investment goodbye. Simple! Doing good work team.

6 Likes

I cannot download the wallet to my mac.

Anyone know why?

This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information.

Chrome downloaded this file today at 1:07 PM from safex.io.

Hi @damco17 this page has not been updated, it is not the current wallet.

Safex.io is now redirected to safex.org

1 Like