Safex Development Update: April 19, 2021

The thing is that you can sell anything you wish, regarding software licenses or NFTs, you provide in an encrypted messaging channel to the seller and you can determine how to get your goods over, even program the interface to that transfer. So a software license is totally feasible, the same way that you can provide the ethereum address and the seller will know where to deliver your NFT to.

11 Likes

As hard as it is to wait on progression it’s a good idea to start slow. Most projects have been building supercars and running them at breakneck speed and the car literally breaks. Smarter to start slow building upon speed and address problems as they arise.

8 Likes

I have some affordable lambos to list.

5 Likes

Would like to buy/sell 4K and HD blu-ray discs, as well as digital video codes (e.g. moviesanywhere)

5 Likes

The era of the creative is rising

5 Likes

How about some Safex T-Shirts and some teas.

9 Likes

incoming :+1:

13 Likes

Mileage may vary here, in my case, i sell my own software. You are giving me an idea that I could even use part of the transaction confirmation as a license code.
I will need to get listed as a vendor quickly :grin:

10 Likes

T-Shirts and hoodies, tall sizes please! Don’t forget the beanies. Awesome!

3 Likes

Are there plans eventually for a TWM wallet mobile app? I find I do most of my online shopping from my android smartphone.

6 Likes

Great idea! I propose Flutter as the framework, since it provides painless mobile app development - for iOS and Android from a single codebase (like ReactNative, but better :smiley: ). This would be a wrong topic to suggest that, I’m aware :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Yes! Software, and all other digital products (documents, music etc) could be sold on TWM :heart:
In the future, this could be automatised (smart contracts?) so that the customer gets his/hers digital file as soon as the safex transaction gets enough number of transactions.

6 Likes

Day to day items like tooth paste, baby diapers, kitchen towels, etc

7 Likes

@jcasale I asked Dan in an AMA awhile back he said wants to create a mobile version. Welcome @sharan, all great ideas.

8 Likes