Safex Development Update: April 19, 2021

theworldmarketplace.com
We have published a website where you can now download the OSX and Windows version of the TWM 1.0.0 wallet; the Linux version is now uploaded as well.

All of the pieces are now complete and we will be able to start listing products from this point on.

Shortly ahead we will add to the website a sign up for merchants to be listed on that hosted api. As mentioned previously as this is a very early stage, it is best to walk before we start to run. There is a lot of activity that we have planned that is unfolding upon us addressing the vision of a global marketplace with cryptocurrency.

Welcome to download the TWM Wallet and check out for items being listed.

Wrapped Safex Cash as an ERC20 coin on Ethereum
Last week we have successfully tested our wrapped Safex Cash project on the live Ethereum network. We are putting together several elements to launch it into the market.

The purpose of this project is to tap into the vast activity in the Ethereum network, and form a bridge for the general crypto community into the Safex Marketplace. This is a key. Those familiar with the Ethereum network will see the value that this move can bring to our network on Safex with the decentralized exchanges, and active trading community in the speculators. With products being sold ongoing, liquidity providers will be rewarded from taking the opposite side of the trades of SFX acquisition for product and asymmetric liquidation moments.

An awesome thing to leave in a comment would be, what products do you expect to see, let’s see if we can fulfill them for you :slight_smile: :sunrise:

Sincerely,
The Safex Development Community

35 Likes

Mining rig components please :pray:

13 Likes

I hear my train a comin’

9 Likes

if the favicon doesn’t show up on the browser for theworldmarketplace.com you could clear the browser cache or at least for this site to see it :yum:

7 Likes

I need Mining rigs for my new SAFEX workers to get their SAFEX Cash Direct Deposit into their account how else they going to get paid

8 Likes

Good update!
Gift cards would be great to see, silver also would be cool (before it’s all gone)…
Any electronics/CPU parts, clothes, books and…cups! :smile:

10 Likes

When Can I Buy a Flying Car? 7 Real Flying Cars That Actually Fly - YouTube

9 Likes

Sweet, ready to shop.

10 Likes

happy to see the longgggggg list!

10 Likes

tomorrow I will list the first products, then add more, then involve 3rd parties… should be fun

*turned off the test items

20 Likes

Great news, but damn, now I’m not sure I’ll be able to sleep, lol.

9 Likes

I’d like to see digital goods like SoftwareLicenses.
Really great would be what Amazon Buy VIP did when it Still existed to Also Give great financial incentive.

10 Likes

And I like to see Bitfi Wallet with TWM integration to buy on TWM aswell.

Other hardware Wallets with SAFEX integration would be great also.

9 Likes

Plug & play Miners with frame is a MUST . Also Tesla cars diecast just for the fun of it , will bring some extra attention . Great work Safex Team , here we come world !!!

10 Likes

Toys for boys, gadgets… Also health products… and of course ready to go SFX mining gear!

11 Likes

The most important thing to do after twm start is spreading the word and listing SFX and sft on big exchanges. Without liquidity there won’t be development of the project. People must know that when they want to buy any item for example 5,000$, they will be able to buy sfx on exchange without pumping price 30% up

6 Likes

Used (Tesla) Cars
Plug & play Miners

10 Likes

awesome stuff dan! keep up the good effort!

9 Likes

Ooooo, nice safex team!

7 Likes

Great work, very excited to watch this unfold. VERY EXCITED! Thanks for all the work!!!

7 Likes