Safex FAQ: Seeking out your questions

Can anyone write dapps and use the chilli blockchain, or will the safex organization host a marketplace?

What is the difference between chilli and monero?

5 Likes
  1. Will Safex have an internnal messaging?

2. Will Safex have the option to “warn” offers or contacts by buyers or sellers by email (like when we see a message in this forum)?

3. Will it be possible to sell or buy on Safex without a login? Can we import funds without a log in, in an one time operation to buy or sell anything?

4. Will Safex have a buit in (optional) VPN service (or any device to eliminate the history of navigation from our “computer”)?

4 Likes

How to solve the trust problem? Let’s John bought a cup from Ellen. They both multisig… but when funds will be relesead to Ellen?

a. Multisig will have a timer, like one week to expire? so, what if transportation time is higher than a week?

b. When John signs? What if John received Ellen’s cup and didn’t inform it?

5 Likes

Hey, what’s Safex’s approach on this?

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing about the logo, to similar to coca-cola… but it does look good.

3 Likes

How are you going to market the safe exchange market place, how do you plan to get people to use it?

1 Like

Will the distribution of Chili coins be sent our sudo anonymous SafeX/Bitcoin address or a new address generated from the anonymous Chili blockchain. How will the relationship between our SafeX address and Chili address be kept separate and anonymous?

1 Like

Has there been any further agreements/planning with the President of Liberland or is this something for further down the road after refined development?

3 Likes

Will you be able to build daps on top of the chille blockchain?

2 Likes

Will the conference on the 6th in
Poland be broadcast live on you tube? If not where can the community watch it At?

6 Likes

Will there be an ICO for Chille before the time the Chille Blockchain gets released?

1 Like

1-Knowing all the challenge of an exchange platform like Ebay etc. how do you plan to solve the following daily problems considering it will be 100% open market without any regulation:

-Item descriptions image not as described when received

-Shipping delay/broken item/item never received like scammer receiving items saying they didn’t etc. What “recourse” will there be for someone buying/selling vs fraud, scam or simple shipping delay/mistake (what will be the protections for both parties)

-Since we’re using crypto-curency (that cannot be refunded vs credit card that can be draw back on a payment and refunded) how can you guaranty fairness of exchange for both parties.

-Back to shipping, since this is decentralized and anonymous, how can we safely without revealing both parties location predict the shipping cost of an item + how can the seller ship the item to the good location without having the person name and shipping address ? (voiding all anonymity unless you use PO box etc. and putting buyers exposed to sellers for them having to share their info vs sellers staying anonymous)

-Knowing that communication between a buyer and a seller is very important all the way during a transaction, will there be VPN/thor protected chats that will allow users to ask questions about items/shipping etc.?

-What make SAFEX 100% protected against government and authorities, taxes for all their transaction?

-Since this will be open market, illegal items like drugs, weapon etc. be circulating, is SAFEX is protected against any legal lawsuit like what happen to Silkroad and it’s creator since law will try to take down such grey/black market in the long run so the question is, does SAFEX have a way to be 100% legal to be sure to never get closed down by law enforcement or government?

-In the same train of though, will it be 100% open market, like will there be any moral value selling interdiction like human trafficking or any of the dark web crazy stuff you can find or since it will be 100% anonymous I guess people will buy/sell everything without SAFEX knowing? (I know people are glad with anonymity and I’m all for it but there is definitely some stuff that would bring the image of SAFEX down negatively just like they did with Silkroad.? And the question is also, if government or law require SAFEX help to bring down some crazy ass trafficking, will SAFEX be able to help them (legally but mostly will it be sealed so tight that even SAFEX won’t be able to interfere with some of the bad stuff)? (Sorry to be a party pooper here but there is moral issue for me about this part that might need clarification)

On a more business related questioning here are some questions:

-For each transaction, there will be the usual transaction fees (that goes to miner POW) but how much extra fees will be taking from each transaction and will it be a fixed fees or based on the value of the item sold in %.

-If let say there is fixed % of the item value set by the platform and that we previously said we should need a chat for communication between buyer/seller, what will prevent buyers and seller to organize an “outside the platform” trade to cut the middle man and deal with each other directly using bitcoin or any other coin?

-Let say John buy a item to Marie for 100$ worth and that there is a fixed price of let say 6%-10% of this transaction in fees to pay the SAFEX holders etc., will this be shared with everyone equaly whatever the amount of SAFEX coin we have or you will need a minimum amount of coin to get paid (Considering someone that join late and get only let say 10 safex coin, considering the potential huge volume of said platform in $ will they still get their % share in the long run (considering every transaction have a fees I guess this will have to be at least more then the transaction fees + whatever the amount to be able to them to cashout their chille coins?)

Alright I’ll start with this, i’m sure you’ll have already enough work answering them all :wink: Thanks for your time and good luck!

2 Likes

Hello,
During these last few days, I can read a lot on this forum about the relase of the “wallet”. But since I am a rookie in this industry. Can someone please explain for me and others:

1. Why is it so immportant that SAFEX will have it’s own wallet?
  2. Why is better to keep coins in “SAFEX” wallet than at the exchange (Bittrex for example)
  3. If I have coins in this wallet how can I trade them? Do I need to send them back to the exchange and pay a fee?
  4. If I don’t have coins in the wallet, are they actually connected to the Chile Block chain, once it comes out?
  1. Will there be anything in place to make moving money around safer? With other coins you need to move your entire funds from a private key at once to avoid it being compromised. I think there should be a simple, logical solution to this that anyone can understand within the wallet. It would just need to involve making a new address automatically for every movement of money. I’ve not used other wallets yet so not sure if these kind of things already exist.

2. The market place is on the blockchain, what does this look like ans what advantages does it have and why?

3. I’ve hears this coin is more secure. One reason I’ve heard is because of the anonimity. What other reasons make it secure that’s different from how other coins work?

Thanks :slight_smile: I was adding this here mostly so that it can be officially answered and added to the main FAQ (since this is the main goal of this thread) but thanks for the heads up :wink:

_[quote=“Elistios, post:35, topic:781, full:true”]

-In the same train of though, will it be 100% open market, like will there be any moral value selling interdiction like human trafficking or any of the dark web crazy stuff you can find or since it will be 100% anonymous I guess people will buy/sell everything without SAFEX knowing? (I know people are glad with anonymity and I’m all for it but there is definitely some stuff that would bring the image of SAFEX down negatively just like they did with Silkroad.? And the question is also, if government or law require SAFEX help to bring down some crazy ass trafficking, will SAFEX be able to help them (legally but mostly will it be sealed so tight that even SAFEX won’t be able to interfere with some of the bad stuff)? (Sorry to be a party pooper here but there is moral issue for me about this part that might need clarification)

[/quote]

In addition to what Elistios was asking I think this project is interesting because of the flaws in previous “anonymous” exgages like Silk Road and more recently Alphabay. So I my question is similar but I believe it is the most important one of them all:
Will you (The Safex team) be willing to cooperate with law enforcement/gouvernments/agencies/… in order to counter activity you do not like or will you just launch ‘the safe exchange’ and let it live. Are you planning to implement active moderation of any kind (like on BITBAY)? Will there be guidelines or rules regarding what you can sell?

I personaly believe governments will start to label all crypto commerce as illegal because impossible to tax (example: Btc-e). If that is the case and we are not fully ‘covered’ on Safex i dont see a reason for people to switch from ebay to safex. The main benefit would be to avoid taxes for more profit, a more competitive price, and be able to sell an buy whatever you want.

Sorry for the redundance and thank you for your time!

I sent some SEC coins to the address I got from the key generator. How do I check to make sure they are there? I checked block explorer but it only shows a small amount of BTC there, nothing about SEC and nowhere near the amount I sent. What do I do?

https://omniexplorer.info will help. Just put your address into it

Thanks I’ll check it out now.

Found them. Whew thought they were gone,

1 Like