Safex - the future of e-commerce (German) + English (update)

Hello folks,

Been here for a while, just was always too lazy to sign up, since the action is in Discord. Since the English speaking community is big and there are hardly any articles about SAFEX in German, I started this blog. This is my first entry in German. If there are any German, Austrian, Switzerland community members, have a read, share and reach out to me! I will post other entries in my blog in German or English in coming weeks/months. Also if you like I can make an English copy of this article. It´s like an overall summery of the entire project.

greetings,

Oliver

9 Likes

Awesome work @cryptooli!

4 Likes

Bravo @cryptooli :clap::clap::clap:
You did a great work. As you said it is really important to comunicate about Safex in our native languages.
I hope… in the future… even marketplace will be translated. :books:

6 Likes

Thank you @Rich.bate @Power !
I totally agree, multilingual marketplace for easy use will be a key factor to wordwide adoption and success!

4 Likes

Must be localized as well; how we name things 99% differs and those subtleties are what make the application and content feel more comfortable.

3 Likes

Since practicing my English skills is always a good idea, I decided to translate this article into English myself.

8 Likes

Good idea! We are growing! It is important to have more blogs on different languages! Keep on going! :blush::blush::blush:

5 Likes

oooh, GREAT! I m from Serbia, but anyway the good idea :star_struck::heart_eyes_cat::woman_office_worker:

4 Likes