SFT, Old SAFEX and TradeSatoshi

Im saying just list it and don’t think about it too much. Over thinking it will lead us nowhere. And most of replays are just over thinking, what will happen if this or that happen.
More listings, much better for SAFEX.

Not sure you’re getting it.

You’ll know by how difficult and over-complicated it is to get a CMC listing or update. You’ll see that by our continuous attempts for them to get our circulating volume corrected.

By converting the old Safe Exchange Coin on Trade Satoshi over to Safex Token, we can then get the original CMC listing for SEC converted to Safex Token.

Both TS and Safex can approach CMC at the same time.

It’s not over-complicating or over-thinking things. This is simply using the situation (coin being delisted and new coin being listed) to gain us easier exposure with CMC - which is what everyone wants.

2 Likes

I just read Dan’s update about exchanges and approaching TS for SAFEX conversion, looks like solid plan, thumbs up.

2 Likes

4 months ago, I’d agree let’s have it all 3; but experience has told me that it even confused the hell out of cmc they thought that safex token and safex cash is hijacking the old SAFEX

3 Likes

If you removed liquidity way ahead of the cut off date for the old omni token that would force migration sooner so I am for this.

1 Like

Maybe placing one year for migration was too much time

1 Like

There is quite a lot of elements to get in order; a full year makes it possible to fit in enough features so that by the time migrations are completed we are long complete with a marketplace and blockchain that is stable and usable.

5 Likes