SFT - Safex Token

This is a personal question but I’m curious what do you think a good number is of the amount of coins to get up to before Poland? I’m at 200k but I’m thinking I should raise it ? I know its what you can afford etc, I’m just curious, at this stage what people are aiming for ?

2 Likes

What you’re willing to lose.

2 Likes

Yes totally agree! I am considering a cap of 1mil coins just wondered if that sounded crazy ?

1 Like

If you store them safely off public networks and on your own private keys why not :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes I must do that is the private and public key maker on SEC site ok to use ? Thank you for your opinions BTW

1 Like

Follow this guide on another post How do I store offline safex coins from bittrex?

1 Like

Thank you. I intend to hold and hope the Dev team work out the online market place, I really, hope it works as they intend it to, It will bring about huge opportunity to trade.

2 Likes

One of the things I like to do is look at the distribution statistics to see how many of the top 50 holders have recent transactions. Even with the recent run up only 6 out of the top 50 are moving their coins (not counting the Bittrex and Cryptopia wallets. I’m assuming the 1MCU1hVzxp4tvwDRgZ6KwRUhZYQzq2XoNq address is Crypotopia.)

That’s a really good sign IMO.

2 Likes

according to my analysis they are consistently selling their safex, if you see almost robotically they deposit and sell to bittrex. seems they’re almost out of coins… been watching that one all month

2 Likes

Thanks Daniel!

1 Like

HEY GUYS WERE BREAKING OUR ALL TIME HIGH!

2 Likes

Bittrex trading is closed right now for safex

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmx88IujFeg

thanks for the video update @CryptoThoughts

6 Likes

No problem, I love doing these updates for the community

5 Likes

Wow, so good energy here! This community is awesome! Safex to the moon!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Looks like we are going back up, hodl on tight.

1 Like

I’m confused. Cryptocompare has it at $0.01832 whereas Coinmarketcap has it at $0.021639. Anyone any idea which it is? :slight_smile:

@Safety1st you’re probably right, that address 1MCU1hVzxp4tvwDRgZ6KwRUhZYQzq2XoNq could be cryptopia but it frequently transfers between bittrex because of arbitrage…

Chart is kind of smashed from that 10,000 satoshi candle…

somethings to look out for a 53m pending deposit to bittrex (pending because the fee was too small to get it through)
http://omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1P27Lt5dsJtUHD1HWwKs1tZMf31ax1Ubdc

1 Like

bad sign ppl are dumping the coin :frowning: