SFT - Safex Token

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SEC

click ‘distribution’ tab

1 Like

Man, it’s rising a lot, the profecy of 1% of MAID (at least) is happening.

I wonder…we go to 10% of MAID, or 2.600 satoshis?

if it keeps 1% of maid it will be fine since maid will go to 1 billion soon,
and then it’ll surpass bitcoin

1 Like

I thought about it further, 1% of the price of MAID might not be accurate or relevant to say.

Owning a safecoin is just that. Owning a SafeExchangeCoin gets you into a residual Safecoin earnings. So I think that the price per coin could be far different since you can hodl SEC and still gain income. Whereas with Safecoin you have to liquidate to realize that income. Just some thoughts on that

I see other exchanges such as bitshares and counterparty; they do not offer such innovations safex will stand for. Nonetheless, it is not an issue.

3 Likes

1 % of the network trading would be 430.000 safecoin (1% of 43 million), or not?
And why 1%; I think every homepage which is done on the safenetwork will get rewarded out of the 10% app dev pool. So If I buy SEC for 10.000 USD (Price $ 0.000843) I would get around 12 million sec which is around 0,5% of the total sec.
So If I calculate with the real high percentage of 1% -> 430.000 Maid in one year -> @10cent-> 43.000 USD for the complete Safex
So I invest now 10.000 USD I would get around 2000 USD per year.
Thats right?

1 Like

On the stock market, the magic value of Dividend Yield is 6% per year (it varies a lot depending on the country),
So, if a stock pays U$ 6,00 a year on dividends, it’s price should be something like U$ 100,00.
Maybe the price of SEC would follow that, and be about 16 times what it generates in Safecoins yearly.

3 Likes

Why i came with 1%? I’'m considering that safex is getting just 1% of safecoin apps activity (and it will happen years from now, if so…) FOREVER.

We can’t do as you say (DY%), because we can say that all gold miner companies in the world cannot value more than all gold in the world, right?

See, i’m looking at the market value of MAID now, MAID rises, SEC should rise at the same ammount (in %). That happens with gold compannies!

…and that’s far from our actual reality. Now we “deserve” the whole 10%!

See, aiming a fixed value is useless, we should always take MAIDs price in account (1 SEC : 0,01 to 0,1 x MAID).

But if i knew how many KB, MB or GB will have 1 Safecoin, we could extrapolate a fixed price of SEC… just knowing how much it costs nowadays in a private server or, hell, how much a 16 GB pendrive costs (safecoin would cost more of it, off course, but it would be a great reference as well).

P.s: capivarao, are u brazilian or portuguese?

1 Like

What this formula would suggest is:
If safex generates 1% of all Safecoins yearly, then SEC marketcap now would be 16% of SafeCoin marketcap now.
It’s an estimate to bring to the present value futures (and infinite) income,
Wow, I studied it a lot in college but for this kind of market it might not be true,
we will have to wait and see

We can discover if you re right checking all those assumptions to gold market.

“safex generates 1% of all Safecoins” or annual production of gold against total ammount of it

Another exchange trades SECs:

https://bloombit.net/trade (bottom left icon)

1 Like

This kind of price action looks to me like someone is exiting part of their position. (Since you can not short otherwise it could have been someone looking to short sell)

1 Like

… a good thing… let them inch out of their holding… preferible to a MAID style dump ,)

i couldn’t find much about Bloombit on reddit or anywhere… must be new… I’ll sing up anyway… may use in future…

1 Like

i tried to open an account with Bloombit, actually 2 accounts, and it woulldnt let me log in with both!!!

seems to work fine on my end hope you didnt have any stuck coins that would be annoying; hope all is alright

1 Like

MAID going down and SEC respecting the 1% ish, thing…

1 Like

I have a decent sized buy for SEC at 152 sats (15.9BTC) over at Bittrex, but not sure if it will go through. Going to leave it for a bit to see as you never know. Just want to get some more as I missed the early buy in that finished in Jan.

Itchy fingers. Bought up to 200sats instead.

2 Likes

nah they were both brand new accounts. was trying to take advantage of their crazy 1K sats price!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m sure that we won’t understand the price of SEC until it earns Safecoin through its applications.

It could still be some time between now and safe network’s launch. Though I am sure this week we will be able to vote with the SECs

^^ you can create a poll round if you own coins, and sign it with your private key.
This will then allow others to cast votes using the PollRound and inside a PollRound are all possible responses;
And makes sure you have any coins in the list you plan to propose something

That’s actually a first for omni coins in general :blush:

5 Likes

Market snapshot of SEC trading on bittrex exchange

1 Like