SFT - Safex Token

It’s fun seeing the book of orders of SEC lol.

A guy was with a bid order of 5 BTC in 175 satoshis about 2-3 days ago. He (?) loses his patience and pump the price to 208 satoshis!

Nobody wants to miss the poloniex wagon lol

3 Likes

is it coming on poloniex ??

When? Post must be at least 20 characters

Wow, what’s happening with SEC?
So much rise

3 Likes

Perhaps speculation that SEC will go live on Poloniex soon?

I very much believe in Safex, but I am surprised it has a bigger market cap than so many other projects that are already up & running (e.g qora), when the safe network hasn’t really been proven yet.

Risks seem big, but then again, the rewards of getting onboard now will be massive if the Safe network & Safex do succeed in getting to a much wider audience than just crypto enthusiasts.

Any guesses for reasoning of the price spike, or just another random crypto occurrence?

2 Likes

Well decentralised marketplaces are all the rage these days!! Look at what happened to Syscoin when they released their Beta. SafEx will be the ultimate decentralised exchange/marketplace , fully anonymous, instant, no fees , cross-border & unshutdownable . And to top that SEC holders will take in a permanent share of Safecoins generated by SafEx. I guess more and more people are finding this out. It was only a matter of time till it happened!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Excellent, after a month long request we’ve been finally added to coincap.io

7 Likes

That’s great! I’ve just doubled my investment in safex coin.wished I’d buy in the ico. Great returns from 5 sats now :slight_smile:

Edit: any Poloniex discussions? I personally believe they’ll add it sooner or later due to the demand from those who missed the maidsafecoins train

2 Likes

Another 6 BTC bid on bittrex hehehe. Let’s see how long this guy will stand or lose his patience lol

That’s like an all time high today isn’t it??

Great to see the coins do well @ddabek ! Lot of interest in SAFE and it’s Apps.

6 Likes

This dev is impressive, I haven’t seen so responsible and at the same time capable person in the crypto land. Bravo!

6 Likes

Wow, this price surprises me everyday,
#27 on coinmarketcap now

3 Likes

This has been a sick run for sure. Wonder how far it will go on this jump?

SEC can’t do better than Maid, I think that 10% of Maid marketcap is already insane.
I think SEC needs Maid rise in value too to reach higher highs

This coin was under valued and thats why it is going up, it has the same amount of coins as bitshares and it has a 15 mil marketcap, so i can see this going over 1k easy.

3 Likes

Has anyone any thoughts on where will sec/alt prices go when/if the price of btc rallies in July.
I’m assuming the price of btc to fiat will rise? My heads spinning trying to work out if alts will depreciate against fiat in this scenario. Surely it would be best to sell alts and hold btc at this time. And if this is right would an exodus of alts to btc mean all alts prices will fall.

Let me try again to convince someone to help me pricing SEC.

1. Let’s say we are in the gold (Safecoin) business;
  2. There is a actual ammount of gold in the world (Total Maidsafe);
  3. Our company has a typical/constant fraction of total gold production (0 - 10% of Safecoin in out case);

So, how do we price something like that?

Well someone just dumped over 7 million SEC bring the price below 200

Looking at the distribution on Bittrex, one big holder has left, and likely is the one who sold all this coin.

EDIT: Quick recovery to 300 though

Price drop of around 40% today :frowning: the guys who hold 40M sec just sold 3M sec within few minutes

I don’t want to sell my SECs anytime soon,
I want to see it get alive on the network and generate SafeCoins,
nobody knows how much that should worth, we might be surprised!

4 Likes