Speculation time for the next few years

Hi all, I’ve been in safex since it came out in 2017. Probably like most of you here. I don’t stop by all that often but given the recent events, I thought it might be time for a speculation thread. I’m thinking that we’re looking about about another 3 years before we start to see real price action with safex. I’m fine with that, that’s the way of investing. You’re gonna wait.

The reason I come up with that length of time is that users have to be onboarded, and a lot of them. For significant price appreciation, anyway. I estimate that it will take roughly 3 years for the Safex Marketplace to build up to the point that you’ll see the token price at $2 or $3. These things take time. Now that the marketplace is up and running, it’s only a matter of time. Not that I’ll sell Safex until I’ve reached the 10 year mark, but still. That’s just how it looks to me.

Anyone else agree? I think it will take 2 or 3 years, despite Aussiewolf’s claim of “Do you realize it’s moon soon for safex?” a year ago lol. I almost feel bad for the detractors, who just never had the patience for a long term hold. Thoughts? Opinions?

4 Likes

To break the ice on the discussion with the famous quote:

We tend to overestimate the effect of a technology in the short run and underestimate the effect in the long run.

by we I concur i have fallen to that over the past years, yet glad to be moving along

5 Likes

Time flies when you got your head down working! That I know unequivocally.
Your prediction of 2-3 bucks in three years @bennylava, sounds good to me. My projects at work take a year or two, never enough time, I could do 3 years standing on my head!
The way things are these days who knows, it’s brass balls not crystal balls! :slight_smile: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
peace all.

5 Likes