Such a Shame a.k.a This Forum Too?

Im not gonna go on a big rant… just to say… its a real shame that this forum is now also descending into the ramblings of a schizophrenic hive mind as is the way with most forums. I havent been here since the beginning, only a few months in fact, but even then I was so pleased with how clean and articulate this forum was. Now every thread eventually turns into Chinese Whispers (is that still ok to say?) of the latest conspiracy or a discussion of how to install the wallet and send coins there. ITs a real shame.

…Ok so it was a bit of a rant.

1 Like

Im glad you got that off your shoulders. I only here fee weeks and this forum is great compared to countless motor vehicle, engine oil and hunting forums i been on over the years. There emotion is warranted when ones money is at stake and not who has bigger exhaust or engine lasted 399,000km vs 400,000km.

Obviously I understand the pressures people feel when they think they are going to lose their investments COUGH Dont invest more than you can afford to lose COUGH. It isnt that that bothers me. Its the inability to do a bit of research and find out for yourself, or failing that, use an appropriate means to communicate the concerns using an appropriate thread here on the forum (or starting a new thread if needed). It looks like a lot of people (this goes for wallet lessons aswell) just click on whichever thread is at the top of the list and put their question or concern in there regardless of the topic of that thread.

Ps. My exhaust is bigger.

2 Likes

And this is why we need to lead by example for those who are a little slow to catch up or a little more emotionally invested than they should be because the cryptopia issue has been caused by the small minority that act and feel that way. It is okay to feel a certain way but there is a right and wrong way to go about things and they’ve chosen the wrong way, so we now as a community need to pull together and rectify the problems and make a change in the right direction.

5 Likes

And it doesn’t help at all…

There are a lot of good people on this forum, which is one of the reasons why I wanted to join the community, in addition to Safex being a great opportunity and the charisma of Dan Dabek. He’s awesome and always has our backs.

I’m a little bit of a noob myself, got involved in cryptocurrency this past August. I wish I knew enough to correctly and faithfully respond to anyone and everyone who needs help.

I really like what @Jesus said, “We need to lead by example.”. You are an important part of this community @StrangeCharm and there’s really a lot of genuine and decent folk on here. Together let’s continue to make this community vibrant and strong?

Best Wishes!