The count down has started.... Wallet or Not?

No need to get into arguments :slight_smile: everyone has it’s own opinion :slight_smile:

But as Greetzkenny wrote, I must agree on that, and also, please do chek interviews with Dan and our slack to see our community and to get better insight into our projects :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Christ on a pointy stick. The 3rd page of Bittrex? That’s not a metric. How are you even sorting Bittrex before you go hunting for a page number? Volume? Percent change? Unicorns? It’s at 590 sats at time of writing which is close to a good upper bound for this coin at the moment. I would also take the view that any time the team spent networking is time well spent and better spent than working on the wallet some people think is going to spontaneously make them rich. Sometimes it feels like nobody noticed that they delivered a pretty damn on point upgrade to the website lately - go try browse the Neo website, the goggles will do nothing. Maybe SAFEX is worth quite a bit, maybe it’s worth nothing. The Chille blockchain will answer that question. Not wallets. The wallet could not matter less.

I agree on the Wallet part, only I understand that the “Value” in the wallet is not the wallet itself more then this will calm down those that seems very stressed about this project because the wallet as been postponed since last May 2017. Simply this will proof that progress is made and that this project is in good hand so I can understand the “relief” effect on having the Wallet out for that matter to calm the community and build back some trust that all these delay are creating from what I can see from the community feedback at least.

Two fruitcakes? Sorry - I get ranty late at night. :slight_smile: I escalated something I shouldn’t have.

That’s right! You save that rant for the 4th page of Bittrex!! LOL

3 Likes

There might also be some people that decide to invest long-term in Safex after wallet release, because the amount of Safex inside your wallet determines how many Chille they will get on the release of Chille. So POSSIBLY, some people just buy Safex, store it in their wallet to not look at it again until the Chille release. Every Safex coin held in a wallet is a coin that is not for sale on an exchange, possibly increasing the price. But that’s just speculating.

1 Like

Yes, I plan to invest after the wallet is released to make sure that Safex is delivering on their promises (:

I can completely understand. I would have my doubts too if I wasn’t this closely involved for the last few days/weeks.

Also, I expect more people to think the way you do. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

im with you. well said, let them sell out so cheaper coins for me lol

2 Likes

I hope you are wrong :wink: lol

1 Like

It’s amazing that after a few days of learning about a new barely 1 month old company we’re scammers? lol

7 Likes

Start the count down.

13 Likes

i counted down from 1980 :frowning:

1 Like

Goooo Dan !

1 Like

I’ve been counting down since the 6/07/2017

At least, 50% of people in this thread:

4 Likes

i guess in the eyes of these people, all ICOs are scams until they are not. sad sad thought. theyll be sorry soon :joy:

1 Like

Meanwhile the rest of us are just excited to be a part of it all.

3 Likes

Hans in every thread, wtf…

Of course, the moral of that story is that Kate Winslett makes off with a super valuable diamond and she doesn’t even have to split it with DiCaprio cos he sucks at swimming.

2 Likes