The Show Must Go On!

I have other investments in several other great coins also. I made my initial buy in that pump also and continued to accumulate as the price kept going down. Most of those coins have far outperformed safex. Populous and Ethos for example.

This is a HOLD coin because it is a “holy grail” coin! When blood is in the streets, buy.

2 Likes

I’m in this to make money…Period…This crypto world is going to make it possible for me to retire next year…I did do research…I love the Idea…But with that $1387.00,Included in my portfolio,Thats another $5,000.00 this next month,EASY to triple your money,in a month

Good for you, now go somewhere else and make your money! We are safex project believers. I think there is a trade forum for safex on reddit which was created for people like you! :+1:t3:

1 Like

Sorry, but thats too short sighted… and not by much. This coin could be worth $1 by mid next year, and climbing. You would have $30,000. Day trading and swing trading are one thing, but the people who make the big bank are the holders. And it doesn’t take much…

1 Like

Seriously,I’m not here to troll the site,Have been here everyday for months(quietly)But short sighted?..The Market has went up from $40 billion,to $630 billion,and Safex has managed to fall,AND get delisted???..Maybe Long sited is the issue here…I turned $5900.00 into $85000.00 in 5 1/2 months with 1500.00 OF IT SITTING HERE…YEAH…

1 Like

Then sell. I understand and respect your situation. I have debts to pay and my other investments are gaining ground quickly on that. This one is for my retirement and for the gratification of what this project stands for. Good luck to you, I sincerely hope you achieve your goal. I hope to achieve mine as well.

1 Like

R u sure?..

1 Like

Try to be respectful. They are his coins to do with as he pleases. We have free will here, which is what control structures are trying to take away. Hence…Safex. :wink:

4 Likes

Dig. ^^^ Thats awesome.

1 Like

Look I agree but he did come across a bit crappy to start with. But i agree

1 Like

This is the stupidest thing i have read in a very long time.
I don’t get why you still holding if you don’t like the coin?

1 Like

We’ve all got a breaking point bro.:man_shrugging:

Thats not breaking point, thats crying and acting like a child, bro

Tomato, tommato?

That’s great!