The Skidmore Files

Xcalibra not accept new customers yet…

This will help us a lot!

1 Like

Thanks…good news. Bought some more just to play with. Go sft/sfx

2 Likes

So, I’ve been reasearching other cryptosandtokens. An interesting one is coval on the counterparty Blockchain. On telegram too.

Why the hell mention other coins in Safex forum? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Sorry, no insult intended. A forum, a chat, a general discussion, I think of it as diversification.

1 Like

No problem,

but you have to understand, that if it would be allowed for everyone to post about his favorite altcoin the Forum would be full of spam very soon, there are a lot of forums and discord channels where someone can discuss about whatever coin he wants, but this forum should be a place where people know that they can get just safex related information.

3 Likes

What seems obvious to old users isn’t to noobs. I mostly learn by clicking on stuff and seeing what happens . I will know safex is the best by comparing it to other sites, exchanges,and marketplace. We don’t need to beat other crypto, just to be so good they fade from disuse.

2 Likes

Thank you to all the safexers who are helping me to sail my way on these uncharted waters.FB_IMG_1559271919869

1 Like

Okydoky,looking for safex news. Found xcalibra exchange, joined, and there is sfx/sft yippee!

1 Like

Anyone want to hear about me, this is the place ! All Skidmore, all the time ! But seriously I don’t know enough to have an opinion about locking up sft, I’m sure y’all will make a good decision. I’ll just sit here and through food at the wall.

2 Likes

Big fan of the Skidmore here. Lots of YouTube help on handling your coins, locking and all that.

2 Likes

Thanks and welcome, so we wait on the effect on the BC,blockchain,and gather info. Verly wise

You look good up on that stage

Are we listed on coindeal ?

Yes Sfx and Sft have been trading for months on CD

Coindeal was the first exchange to trade SFT and SFX.
Livecoin has overtaken Coindeal in SFT and SFX volume pretty much now.
Xcalibra is the newest exchange to trade SFT and SFX. No withdrawals yet.

1 Like

Cool…so we must mean it’s just coming to USA. It’s been others countries for a while, I get it. And no one has ever withdrawn from xcalibra ? Or withdraw isn’t an option yet ?

1 Like

Coindeal is not available for US customers yet but they are working on it. Some states will get accepted sooner, some later. Withdrawal on xcalibra is still disabled. Rumors say it will be enabled on July 1st.

1 Like

Thanks,