To Daniel Dabek and the community

Our new YouTube channel kicks off its launch with an original Crypyo Christmas festive song and video. To show our devotion and belief in SAFEX we have heavily featured it in the video please check it out and if you like it share with as many people as you can. Let’s give SAFEX the boost it deserves. AZ XXX https://youtu.be/okTFsvvc1Q0

7 Likes

Looks grear cf1. Love seeing safex coin in there

2 Likes

Great to see folks just as willing to help boost Safex.

2 Likes

It’s been a week since you spammed the forum with this channel and since then you uploaded only one trash song… Come back when you create some valuable content.

salvatoreone My friend I pity you, it seems like you are the type of person just to criticise and do nothing for the community, Safex is at the beginning of the video and 54 seconds in, we have put in the biggest YouTubers in the Crypto word and we only need a couple of those to show this video of our coin and I have told over 300 people regarding safe X and to my knowledge 16 have bought because of me and on top of that I am working on something big for advertising in my home city (Cardiff) at the right time when Safex needs to be advertised, Stop chatting s**t out of your mouth and be supportive not for me but for our community, Be the bigger man and subscribe so throughout the year I can mention our coin so we all can benefit from one of the best ideas in crypto currency out there so Marry Crypto Christmas.
I have only love for people who are negative and bitter, you need to work harder in life not just for yourself for the people around you one love. Az x

1 Like

Well, you are wrong then. You are probably the first person on the forum that I criticised. As I said, I don’t find this content valuable and convincing. How do you even expect people to know that you are talking about SAFEX as it’s not mentioned in the title nor in the description?

Well same here, don’t know the numbers though.

Maybe you should work harder on your channel, instead of getting mad at people who dare to criticise you.

Hello again my friend, it’s a original Christmas song for Crypto Currency, Sefex is mentioned in Santa’s list and 54 seconds in you can see the coin, as I said nothing but love for you I don’t get mad there’s no point, I tell what I’ll work harder and you be the bigger man {SUBSCRIBE} LOL xxx

3 Likes

hahaha love it!

2 Likes

I don’t know what to think about your video man. If you really want to be supportive why didn’t you make Safex come out with some more style. Just put Safex in the spotlights. It’s a bit amateurish and confusing what is the goal of the video, but i appreciate the effort.

3 Likes

Nice to see safex on the list!

2 Likes

Thank you for your comment, we made the song for the intention of crypto currency to get more awareness, and an investor I do have a lot of different coins and we Didn’t want to make the video about one particular coin so we decided to split it between three and a Secret coin ( if you look at the beginning on Santas list) but I truly believe in Safex
And I’m still doing a lot more for this coin in my city,
But our YouTube channel will Start talking about all coins and tokens so definitely safe X will be talked about and I will do it through the year bring it back and for, this is a lot of work i’m hoping the community can get behind my channel and subscribe and give us a like so it gives my team motivation to make more.Az x

2 Likes

A few posters need to go to cryptocompare forum and write up a few nice post that knows a lot about safex it will get good exposure there and everyone just bags it out

1 Like

“There’s no such thing as bad publicity”.