Unable to complete payment

Hello Safex Community,
I’m wondering if I did something wrong when I used Option 1 to buy Safex Coins.
I withdrew enough Bitcoin from Bitstamp to purchase 200,000 Safex Coins, but after resetting the timer 3 times I still have not yet been shown that my payment was successful and has been completed.
I don’t know what I should do.
Should I just keep resetting the timer?
In another few minutes it will be my fourth reset.

I just got confirmation that my Purchase was successfully paid for :slight_smile:

Sorry to alarm everyone!

Ever since I found out about Safex and the Safex Community I’ve wanted to be a part of it!

I now have only about 500,000 Safex Coins.

I say only because many of you have millions that to me is like winning lotto!

Congratulations and Best Wishes to all of you and to Dan and his team for the good work they’re doing!!!

2 Likes

500,000 coins is nothing to sneeze at! Think of it this way…with total supply of Safex coins in the world, at 500k coins that you own, there would be less than 4,300 other people on the planet that could each hold that amount. (and that isn’t considering that Dan and his team have @ 38 million coins which they are permanently holding).

2 Likes

Where did you get this figure from? Last I knew it was the 1% from ICO and that is around 21 million

1 Like

I can’t remember offhand. I could be wrong, but that is the number that is sticking in my head when thinking back doing research on this.

1 Like

I bought my coins on bittrex not sure how to handle that you may want to hold off and contact safex…nice amount of shares, I got a little carried away and bought 800,000

Thanks to everyone for their comments and suggestions, great community!

I remember reading this as well in one of the earlier posts. I also seem to remember from the same post that after the 38 million another 17 million were bought at 100 Satoshi.

1 Like

If you don’t need the dollar equivalent immediately, your ‘carried away’ will be rewarded in the near future. Give this project time to develop and see where you stand in about two-three years. I guess you’ll be standing in Ibiza clubs partying all the time :slight_smile:

I wish I could get more ‘carried away’, but for now, I’m tapped out on funds.

1 Like

Check https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/safe-exchange-coin/

Max Supply: 2,147,483,647 SAFEX

And what is 1% of that? 21 million which is what I said isn’t it.

Yes your correct, i meant to say the max supply of SAFEX was that number and where he can find it.

1 Like