Vile nazis racists and Islamaphobes roam Safex discord beware!

I get an ip ban from discord all for discussing issues about safex while those who are totally racist still continue to remain in the discord group, racism

Just to make this clear this message has nothing to do with the Safex project or the Safex team , they are outstanding and have an amazing project which i believe in wholeheartedly will change the world soon.

My contention is with certain individuals in discord who have been given absolutely free pass to say and do what they like even at the offence of others. So its ok for members to speak to others in a racist manner and be backed up by others especially the admin and never be given even a warning , in effect encouraging such behavior , i have been part of safex from the start and the amount of hate i have received only for voicing an opinion has been disgusting to say the least , none of which has changed my mind regarding the project which is amazing but the way minorities and others who are not white are treated is terrible , this is one aspect that tarnishes the community of Safex not the project.

There have been countless racial and religious slurs that in any other setting would be a serious offence but it seems that Admin have developed an attitude of turning the other way especially those involved in such disgusting behavior.

If you think the comment that is this image is acceptable then im afraid your part of that vile ugliness , furthermore if your going to try and justify this then thats equally as bad , why hasnt this person been banned also for such behaviour , i never attacked anyones race or religion why do i get the chop !

1 Like

Countless times Izmo you insulted other people, me included just because they did not praise you for all the bullshit and off topic you do on the server, You have been banned so many times for shilling shitcoins (scams included) and insulting people. Easternjig is not a nazi nor racist he was just making fun of you because you do the clown everytime you write on the server. Again Gizmo, the problem is yours that you are not able to relate with others respecting point of view different than yours.
You insulted me and many others via pm after you got banned, you want me to upload that shit?
Shut up izmo, people dont like you because you act like a dick, not because you are muslim.

1 Like

enough with this

Difference is ive provided hard evidence above in the screen shot and all you have as always is baseless accusations !!

Ive never insulted anyone that anyone else hasnt done to me !! the difference is the Admin look the other way when people start on me FIRST and when i respond i get kicked out thats the reoccurring situation ! nobody looks at how they treat me FIRST and they all get heartbroken and act the victim when i respond and respond in such a way that it totally destroys your arguments , the fact is you cant handle the truth and so the only way to stop someone from destroying your arguments is to censor them !

But whats even more telling is the fact that you have not condemned what East has said in that screenshot in your rebuttal to me. That in itself is amazing, its like saying you see a total wrong but you over look it just to defend someone who did that wrong. you kept quiet on that that basically says it all and proves that your TOTALLY ok with such hate speech which is an attack on someone elses beliefs , that SPEAKS VOLUMES of how BIASED you are , your part of that Islamophobia racist crew in the safex discord that conspired to kick me out !

Totally amazing how the evidence of racism is right infront of you in that screen shot and yet you say hes not racist , your disgusting !

Yet another conspiracy that only exist in your mind, you insulted people for different opinions, you accused people of market manipulation without any sort of proof, we have been even more polite in your regards than you really deserved. ENJOY YOUR BAN GIZMO

yep keeping it real just like a Nazi you are !

THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU KNOB JOCKEY TO BACK UP YOUR STATEMENT REGARDING ME INSULTING PEOPLE PROVE IT SHOW ME NOT ONE SCREEN GRAB PATHETIC RACIST !

Where as i have PROVIDED YOU EVIDENCE WHICH YOU STILL DENY EVEN WHEN ITS STARING YOU IN THE FACE !

Your just like the gutless pathetic waste of space of a person you are , accusing others when you have nothing just accusations , accusations hold nothing ! Il save you the trouble you cant and wont provide any evidence because YOU HAVE NONE what a joke you are !