Vote for Safex to be listed on Numex Exchange

Hey community.

Safex has the opportunity to be listed on the upcoming Numex Exchange. This is a nice added bonus laying the foundations for further exchanges in 2019.

To be in with the chance of getting Safex Cash listed on this exchange, they are running a community vote to choose your favorite coin to be included in the initial launch.

You can vote for Safex here: https://numex.exchange/vote/

You can vote once per day, so if possible, please make it part of your daily routine (we know the other communities will be doing this so why not us!)

Please pass it on to anyone you know who is interested in Safex and help us earn those votes!

6 Likes

Voted :+1:

4 Likes

Let’s join forces and get Safex listed on the Numex Exchange.
After all, it will benefit all of us!

4 Likes

Already did!

3 Likes

voted every day

2 Likes

Cast my vote again!

1 Like

Hi guys! I am new user from this group.

4 Likes

How much time do we got?

Welcome to the Safex community Lisa!

If you haven’t already, check out the Safex News website and also the Safex.io website.

There’s also good content on YouTube and Twitter.

Safex was started by Dan Dabek (@dandabek) , the chief architect. You’ll find that Dan is fully engaged with the community and the success of Safex.

Big things are happening this Friday the 28th. There will be the release of a new Safex Wallet and swap/migration from the Bitcoin Blockchain to the new Safex Blockchain. You can learn more about this at the Safex News website, YouTube and from searching this forum.

Best Wishes!

3 Likes

19 SAFEX SAFE EXCHANGE COIN 1110 [VOTED 26/9/18

2 Likes

Ive created a promo video for this vote - I will publish shortly

3 Likes
1 Like

Me too! I m new member of the team :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Welcome @NatasaPavlovic

3 Likes

Welcome @NatasaPavlovic.
Happy to have you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Glad to see Safex community is growing :muscle:

5 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :slight_smile:

1 Like

When you have a company like them, and opportunities as good as they have, everybody will join and be part of Safex :tipping_hand_woman:

@Rich.bate Thanks :blush::blush::blush:

Welcome :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::revolving_hearts: