Wallet Update - 15th August 15:00 CET

Link please I can’t find it in google

1 Like

It’s fake. https://www.geekwire.com/2017/mark-cuban-backed-esports-betting-platform-unikrn-looks-sell-100m-cryptocurrency/

2 Likes

dammit, I hate people, got that picture in a email

1 Like

Thanks, knew it was lol

1 Like

I had a feeling but I hoped otherwise

1 Like

Yea we’d all be rich…

Anyone help me? Can sign into my wallet but it shows 0 SAFEX> It showed my real balance last night

1 Like

same thing here, were you able to fix yours?

1 Like

It appeared now, thank God, thought I lost it
Try loggin in again and just wait

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:
9e7102cd853beabd1c1e5659070daab5

1 Like

Mine’s still stuck out there, processing on an exchange after ard more than 3-4 hours now… Anyone know if this is normal? Getting worried…

1 Like

helpful… IN all seriousness since you know the answer can you enlighten us noobs

1 Like

My suggestion would be to calm down. Make sure the first thing you do is export your wallet. Nothing else matters after that as long as you have your private key’s. If you choose to send all of your Safex at once then that’s on you. Pretty standard to send a test batch first. Personally I won’t be sending any for a few weeks until the chain is working smoothly. Naturally there’s to be some delay running off the current blockchain. So at the current cost of the standard 1SAFEX miner fee. I’d say anyone is lucky to get it within 12 hours. What else do you expect paying $.02 for a mining fee on the bitcoin blockchain. So if you want to play it safe, smart and financially sound. Wait for it to go up in price then wait a week to correct, send a test batch to the wallet and then if you get the desired result send it all.

1 Like

is it export or import? whats the difference?

1 Like

SO what about if it showed my true balance last night but this morning it reads 0?

1 Like

Export when you first set up the wallet. Import the exported file if you need to recover the wallet.

1 Like

Ok thanks so much

2 Likes

On bittrex or in the Safex wallet? Do you have your private keys? Is the address showing in your Safex wallet the same as in the export file with your private keys?

1 Like

IN the safex wallet. MOved them over from Bittrex last night. They showed up in my wallet just fine. Get on this morning and balance shows 0. I dont belive I exported the wallet before I did all this but I can log in to same client just fine and it shows 0 now

1 Like

I hate to be the breaker of bad news but if you didn’t export your wallet first then There’s really nothing anyone can do. Besides restart the wallet and wait. You should export your wallet immediately. I’ve been in and out of the wallet and my address hasn’t changed from my exported address. So hopefully yours is the same. But, I haven’t done any transactions yet so I couldn’t say if your address changes each day or after x amount of transactions. Someone else is going to have to chime in.

1 Like