Wallet Update - 15th August 15:00 CET

Will try that, thanks for the help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, don’t deal with the anxiety of bidding wars. Buy and hold. Safex will be up at the end of the day(:

2 Likes

There are going to be some hangovers in the morning… :slight_smile:

Managed to pick up tons of Safex throughout the last week with this wallet stuff going on. Long may it continue (hopefully not so long I run out of BTC though!)

4 Likes

What price do you think it will plateau at in the next 24 hours? Looking to sell about 1% for some pocket money.

1 Like

Good question… Rocketed up to 640 and stuck around 540ish… May stay in the 500s or go down I think… of course I hope it goes higher but hoping never did shit lol

1 Like

anyone has Windows 10??? it doesn’t work here!

1 Like

And then, flippers were gone…
https://media.tenor.com/images/9d014733505b05fbea3cc022066d325b/tenor.gif

1 Like

As far as I can see, Safex remains a stake coin. I hope it grows, as a trader I missed my chance to leave at an honorable rate.

You will likely gain bigtime when the project is successful. It’s just not a trade today, as I think. I could be wrong for all of you.

The delay was a tremendous hit to growth potential, as public opinion is now that the implementation of Safe Exchange is far away.

1 Like

I think most people wish they sold at 6xx yesterday lol

2 Likes

Yup. This seems to be a great project.
Victim to both pump and dump group and the wallet screwup causing a massive potentiation.

I lost 20% in and out, but far worse I lost probably a blind x2 top altcoin growth from a mixture of what I may have had, including NEO and IOTA.

I lost being rolled over by all of the pump and dumps (not acting) and now because I wasn’t in the mindset to bail on the wallet release pump. I just got rolled over yet again. In at about 670 BTC, out now at 450 (in the meantime Bitcoin has grown, only 20% loss). I’m just not into this kind of volatility and wasn’t in to con anyone.

I’m a newbie :slight_smile:

1 Like

That buy wall on bittrex :scream: Time for a moonwalk :rocket: :walking_man:

2 Likes

Which Buy wall do you mean ?

1 Like

0.00000410 ?

1 Like

Safex just partnered with Mark Cuban and Microsoft is also showing interest in this company. Wow I did not expect to see this, after that news becomes noticed I can see this coin going up to $1-$1.25 range.

I just bought another 500,000 on this dip.

Time to make some money. Just remember you heard it from me first

You are all welcome.

1 Like

Prove it. Sounds more like hype. Got a link? From what I know of Mark Cuban, he doesn’t believe in the Crypto currency market and feels it way over valued.

1 Like

Yes one moment just got a notification on my phone from it. Once i get home i can send the link

1 Like

He’s about to launch his own ico I believe… Never heard of him backing safex…

1 Like

this is his second ICO he is in now one is Unikoin and now Safex.

1 Like

2 Likes

That is the Unikoin CEO I believe he was talking about cuban and Safex

1 Like