Wallet Update - 15th August 15:00 CET

Whats my password?! It says wrong when I type anything in there.

1 Like

you have to make it up, then confirm the password on the first entry

1 Like

Seems to work fine getting the SAFEX to the wallet, have not tried to withdraw. Only part that is bugging me is that it shows my correct amount of SAFEX, but the BTC amount is way off. Only showing 7 decimal places and completely wrong amount. At least my SAFEX numbers are correct.

1 Like

i noticed that too. you’re not alone. i only deposited a small amount to test this version

Lol

So everyone was going nuts at the Safex team for damaging the price and holding up the run to a billion…in return they decide to flood the market with SAFEX for 10-20% profit on a cazillioncoins burning a hole in their pockets to depress the price.

Will be at 580 this time tomorrow. No chance the bulls will run when everyone is selling at 500-600. It’s still a buyers market at the bottom!

I’ll be a buyer at these prices!

1k should be the mark if you expect uplift.

3 Likes

I never got asked to create a password… yet I can type nothing in the box and “Login” ?..

1 Like

Did you select the correct download for your operating system. I almost selected the wrong one not paying attention. Not sure if that would cause your problem though.

1 Like

I see weak hands even in a bull run undercutting randomly to -20 sats, seriously…

2 Likes

Uninstall the wallet and install again. Looks like a bug to me.

2 Likes

Knew it would happen, but great thing is we get to name a price to onboard more coins!

Let’s see what tomorrow brings! I’ve pegged a few coins at 10k sats. If it’s not that, it’s not worth shorting before chilly to my mind!

1 Like

I’ll hold my safex coins in the wallet now, does it generate extra’s? (like NEO) or just when the chilli platform fully launches?

1 Like

One thing I don’t understand about the wallet. When exporting wallet it generates wallet.txt file but if I want to import it asks .dat file…

1 Like

I think only when Chilly goes live, but is going to be great. I really think Safex is going to win out long-term

1 Like

is it possible that id doesn’t work with the last version of windows???

1 Like

Ye me too, the Chilly project looks very interesting. I’ll just store my Safex up in tha long term save just like NEO.

1 Like

More volume than LTC I like that :grinning: let’s hope for 1000 SATs tonight

1 Like

Guys, please place observations about the wallet here Wallet Update 17th August - Wallet is LIVE on www.safex.io

Doing that devs can check it

1 Like

I can’t believe these braindead mice reducing the price below 600 sats. Why slow down the rise by undercutting each other.

1 Like

Stall growth to cause selling then buy more

1 Like

It’s actually looking good! All the undercutting ridiculousness is building quite a bit of volume in the market. Same as when greed kicks in at the top of the market, wait for the short sellers to blow everything they have to pump the volume, then cruise in with demands for whatever price you like.

Forward planning always wins over bidding wars!

Learned that the hard way

2 Likes