Wallet Update 17th August - Wallet is LIVE on www.safex.io

PRICE ANALYSTS EXPECT 2000 in 24 HOURS, BUY BUY BUY

1 Like

JESUS the targets.>>…>>.

Congratulations guys! You did an excellent job! Love the new vid! I can see that you guys are passionate about the whole project! SAFEX to the mooooon!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: :rocket::rocket::rocket::full_moon::full_moon::full_moon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wCpvsrCFEQ&t=104s

6 Likes

2000 in 24 hours apparently, shame who sold but that’s life

2 Likes

Wallet looks good! Great work Devs. :slight_smile:
Would be good to have an ability to remove imported offline wallet from the software to get coins back offline after being imported via Omni Private Key, for increased security of the coins ofcourse. :slight_smile:
Another thing I noticed is that if exporting wallet, it generates .txt file but if I want to import, it asks .dat file.

2 Likes

Hey Milan, i’m just picking up notes from Wallet Update - 15th August 15:00 CET

Please, ask them.

Hey, thank you for your feedback!

1 Like

I like the wallet! Bought 100,000

1 Like

I downloaded the wallet. Looks like I can store Bitcoin and Safex. But I only see 1 address to send it to. Do you send Bitcoin and Safex coin to the same address?

1 Like

Yep one address for both. It’s based on OMNI.

1 Like

anyone has Windows 10??? it doesn’t work here!

3 Likes

what does it say?

2 Likes

i’m on 10 and works great
just down load and run and the click on the icon on your desktop

2 Likes

Good job! No pressure right? Lol

3 Likes

People are just too intense today. Guys good things take time!

3 Likes

Sometimes its your own computer thats the promblem its the same with my PC

Daniel said that you have to have BTC in your wallet address to send safex out of the wallet. I was wonder how much bitcoin do i need to have on that address??

SWEET WALLET WORKS PERFECT FOR MAC! Imported my private key and got my coins. Now trying my Bittrex transfer.

3 Likes

Wallet is looking good, however just a few things I’ve encountered

• Import function doesn’t seem to be working (In addition, export gave a .txt but import takes in .dat)
  • Lack of ability to remove keys
  • Wallet button at the top right doesn’t seem to do anything (Intended?)

I’m fully confident that these issues would be addressed soon. Great job Dan and everyone!

3 Likes

you can see the people that bought today at the 380 because of the talk. Now they are all out that is the cause of the drop. now begins the second wave. The first wave is never as big as the second, Now fellas crack open a beer a watch your money go up. Good doing business with you all.

5 Likes

its going to slowly climb to 600 and then blast off in my opinion.

3 Likes