Wallet Update - 15th August 15:00 CET

One thing I don’t understand about the wallet. When exporting wallet it generates wallet.txt file but if I want to import it asks .dat file…

1 Like

I think only when Chilly goes live, but is going to be great. I really think Safex is going to win out long-term

1 Like

is it possible that id doesn’t work with the last version of windows???

1 Like

Ye me too, the Chilly project looks very interesting. I’ll just store my Safex up in tha long term save just like NEO.

1 Like

More volume than LTC I like that :grinning: let’s hope for 1000 SATs tonight

1 Like

Guys, please place observations about the wallet here Wallet Update 17th August - Wallet is LIVE on www.safex.io

Doing that devs can check it

1 Like

I can’t believe these braindead mice reducing the price below 600 sats. Why slow down the rise by undercutting each other.

1 Like

Stall growth to cause selling then buy more

1 Like

It’s actually looking good! All the undercutting ridiculousness is building quite a bit of volume in the market. Same as when greed kicks in at the top of the market, wait for the short sellers to blow everything they have to pump the volume, then cruise in with demands for whatever price you like.

Forward planning always wins over bidding wars!

Learned that the hard way

2 Likes

Will try that, thanks for the help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, don’t deal with the anxiety of bidding wars. Buy and hold. Safex will be up at the end of the day(:

2 Likes

There are going to be some hangovers in the morning… :slight_smile:

Managed to pick up tons of Safex throughout the last week with this wallet stuff going on. Long may it continue (hopefully not so long I run out of BTC though!)

4 Likes

What price do you think it will plateau at in the next 24 hours? Looking to sell about 1% for some pocket money.

1 Like

Good question… Rocketed up to 640 and stuck around 540ish… May stay in the 500s or go down I think… of course I hope it goes higher but hoping never did shit lol

1 Like

anyone has Windows 10??? it doesn’t work here!

1 Like

And then, flippers were gone…
https://media.tenor.com/images/9d014733505b05fbea3cc022066d325b/tenor.gif

1 Like

As far as I can see, Safex remains a stake coin. I hope it grows, as a trader I missed my chance to leave at an honorable rate.

You will likely gain bigtime when the project is successful. It’s just not a trade today, as I think. I could be wrong for all of you.

The delay was a tremendous hit to growth potential, as public opinion is now that the implementation of Safe Exchange is far away.

1 Like

I think most people wish they sold at 6xx yesterday lol

2 Likes

Yup. This seems to be a great project.
Victim to both pump and dump group and the wallet screwup causing a massive potentiation.

I lost 20% in and out, but far worse I lost probably a blind x2 top altcoin growth from a mixture of what I may have had, including NEO and IOTA.

I lost being rolled over by all of the pump and dumps (not acting) and now because I wasn’t in the mindset to bail on the wallet release pump. I just got rolled over yet again. In at about 670 BTC, out now at 450 (in the meantime Bitcoin has grown, only 20% loss). I’m just not into this kind of volatility and wasn’t in to con anyone.

I’m a newbie :slight_smile:

1 Like

That buy wall on bittrex :scream: Time for a moonwalk :rocket: :walking_man:

2 Likes