Wallet Update 17th August - Wallet is LIVE on www.safex.io

People are just too intense today. Guys good things take time!

3 Likes

Sometimes its your own computer thats the promblem its the same with my PC

Daniel said that you have to have BTC in your wallet address to send safex out of the wallet. I was wonder how much bitcoin do i need to have on that address??

SWEET WALLET WORKS PERFECT FOR MAC! Imported my private key and got my coins. Now trying my Bittrex transfer.

3 Likes

Wallet is looking good, however just a few things I’ve encountered

• Import function doesn’t seem to be working (In addition, export gave a .txt but import takes in .dat)
  • Lack of ability to remove keys
  • Wallet button at the top right doesn’t seem to do anything (Intended?)

I’m fully confident that these issues would be addressed soon. Great job Dan and everyone!

3 Likes

you can see the people that bought today at the 380 because of the talk. Now they are all out that is the cause of the drop. now begins the second wave. The first wave is never as big as the second, Now fellas crack open a beer a watch your money go up. Good doing business with you all.

5 Likes

its going to slowly climb to 600 and then blast off in my opinion.

3 Likes

OK so we just deposit BTC to the same wallet address? Then you can send out?

sent safe exchange coins from bittrex to the new wallet about 15mins ago no pending yet?sent a small amount of btc says pending pretty much right away.I hope my safex come

2 Likes

spoke to soon pending now :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks for working out all the kinks for us team. Now try to get some sleep. :blush:

5 Likes

Congrats to the SAFEX dev team! As you may know, there are some bugs with the Mac OS safex wallet (ie the ‘Wallet’ button is not clickable, no refresh button and no way of deleting/removing additional wallets made), but I noticed the safex to bitcoin conversion does not add up correctly. Will these bugs be addressed in a new update to the wallet? Thanks again!

2 Likes

the wallet on the windows edition works great!! quick easy works fast. Great job guys

2 Likes

OS mac isnt installing for me

2 Likes

I can’t import my key…what i do wrong?

2 Likes

So how do I transfer to my wallet from bittrex? Do I just enter in the address on my wallet on bittrex and send it?? I tried to test send 50 sats but it was just pending for almost a hour didn’t send?? What does create key and import key mean?? I am new to these wallets and crypto I have a large amount of safex to send don’t wanna screw up and loose it.

2 Likes

yes what you did is right I sent some over from bittrex was pending for 10 mins then all good

2 Likes

Safex wallet not available on mobile yet?

2 Likes

Maybe you have some spaces left in your private key, when you copied it from .pdf or safex website.

Read you private key carefully and remove the spaces.

2 Likes

I’m using the wallet on osx but I cant copy or paste any keys, thats a bit annoying

2 Likes