Wallet Update 17th August - Wallet is LIVE on www.safex.io

I check already but that’s not the problem?

2 Likes

so I click on “receive” but there’s no option to copy the key nor can I copy with cmd+c, so I can only enter the key manually on bittrex

2 Likes

i have the same?

2 Likes

Hi guys, first wallet i have ever used and need some help. I sent a small amout from bittex to the address of my wallet is that all i need to do? or do i need to now click receive and enter the bittrex key its coming from? Sorry for the nooby question.

2 Likes

That’s it. Just need to wait for it to arrive. I was a bit apprehensive too when I sent my 9 coins to my wallet as a test.

3 Likes

Sent SAFEX from Wallet to Bittrex, 2 hours and still nothing, no confirmations yet.

2 Likes

sorry just to confirm i do need to click receive and enter my bittrex key aswell? if so when i do i cannot change the address.

2 Likes

Hi, I sent 13,656 SafEx tokens from my Cryptopia acct. to my newly downloaded SafEx wallet, but it’s taking very long & still not coming in. I used the receiving address in the wallet that was provided… Is this normal, how long does it usually take? Pls advise…

2 Likes

My problem was low fee, Daniel told me that, so most of this problem are because of fee. It will go through eventually.

2 Likes

Thanks Mont… On my Cryptopia exchange, it shows “still processing” over an hour now… I’ll wait… Thanks for the reply… I think I can’t set the fees on Cryptopia cos it’s an exchange, it should be automatic on their side…

2 Likes

Ty @molex! Ty @dandabek! This wallet is big deal! Now we can TRADE SAFE! :fireworks:

3 Likes

Just wait. It’s gonna be ok. Dont panic and refresh every sec :joy:

3 Likes

Haahahahahah!! ;-D I should have done a little test & send a bit but I didn’t wanna pay fees twice… lol

2 Likes

Now just need a little bit patience, and we can start moving to the moon :smiley:

5 Likes

Virtual coin markets are such craziness :joy: I could be holding 4 times the Safex I have now if I’d started on NEO IOTA and moved to Safex now.

Watching NEO and IOTA on downtrend … but also have to wait on the wallet cashout and the disappointment to get out (the wallet delay gave a big setback on public opinion, I think).

Holding my 1/4 of what could have been Safex … :upside_down_face:
At this time with downtrend top coins and with such volatility and potential on Safex, patience is the virtue.
This should have been my entry point if I had been experienced, read this forum and been careful.

Then again, I might have never heard of Safex and now holding my 2.5x value on Bitcoin while watching the market drop.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue as you. It saves the public and private keys as a text file. I think…and don’t quote me here…that you can use those if you create a new wallet and import that private key…which will transfer all the funds…I thinks!!! someone…please tell me im wrong or right??? I am semi guessing!!!

2 Likes

Incompatible with window10?

Works fine at my windows 10

2 Likes

I am unable to send my SAFEX to another wallet. The confirm button does nothing when I click on it .

Hi Guys,

I’ve noticed the SAFEX wallet “balances” are not displaying. But I checked the same public address from another Electrum wallet, and they do show up. So… this tells me your money is still there. Don’t freak out.

I believe the problem is the SAFEX wallet communication “node” might be down or slow. In other words, when your SAFEX wallet tries to request a balance update on your addresses, there is no response or a delay.

If you check with a different wallet like https://www.omniwallet.org/ you will see your SAFEX coins are still there.

I’m not on the SAFEX team. But I thought this quick communication would help everyone. Do not take this as an official explanation. I’ve been a long time supporter of this project since the beginning.

UPDATE
I have my SAFEX wallet open right now and the balances are showing. Perhaps there’s a delay in the balance updating…

4 Likes