Wallet Update - 15th August 15:00 CET

Yay! Well done.

4 Likes

Can’t wait to get everything safely tucked away from the exchanges.

4 Likes

Same here MrJ - I was happy to move my NEO to the City of Zion wallet and start making GAS. Will be the same with SAFEX - I guess I am not the only one clicking on the Wallet link and refreshing every 5 seconds…

3 Likes

Brilliant community which seems enthusiastic about SAFEX and the developments of recent.

Good following in posts too… Have many ideas i wish to share

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the Wallet… if i want to order more Safex now i buy before already and i can see in my OMNIWALLET how to do?

3 Likes

ty @molex ! go safex! love you guys! @dandabek

3 Likes

Time to buy if this all works out! I’m excited :smiley:

2 Likes

today=today
ASAP=today
hard promise
3:45hours left

4 Likes

How are we doing with the wallet, will we be able to stake out SAFEX for Chille coins?

1 Like

I didn’t understand why 3:45 hours left. 15:00 pm is over.

Chille coins is a next step, not now, but when Chille comes out, you get Chille proportional to the amount of Safex you have in your Safex Wallet.

3 Likes

Chill! Pushing never helps. All the details have to be right or it’s big trouble.

Today can mean 7 am tomorrow as far as I know ^^ I’m being generous with the extra 7 hours and effort that I’m not doing, while I go to bed and others are working to double check everything, to then observe the launch until everything is seen to be working.

2 Likes

Great News SAFEX Team! Congratulations on putting forth the effort and reaching the next milestone in the series. Looking forward to learning more about the wallet and how to move SAFEX coins over from our existing wallet.

3 Likes

talking about the time in Serbia

I sure hope they learned there lesson about announcing a hard deadline. If another is missed thats not good im holding long term regardless.

Once the wallet comes out, what is everyone’s predictions as far as price goes?

2 Likes

amazing question @kellz1
I was wondering about the same thing right now

In software development, deadlines are missed on a regular base. That’s not a problem at all. They only forgot to update the community enough, which they apologized for and which they probably won’t forget the next time :).

3 Likes

that’s all history from now on in!

3 Likes

25 cent Q1 2018

4 Likes