Wallet Update - 15th August 15:00 CET

Maybe a little optimistic but 5 cents at least when everyone Hypes the wallet release :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

1% of the amount of SAFEX coins held in your SAFEX wallet, will be rewarded with Chillie coins which may be SAFEX equivalent. I’m hoping all transaction on the Chillie Blockchain will be shown in a user friendly way. This new wallet and SAFEX is real incentive to buy more SAFEX. This concept is starting to look like a better retirement plan, provided there’s a 5 year… 10 year & 25 year plan.

Safex needs to find a sustainable home, in as much as a market place or portal which is not going to pass as a fad. This is why I see rental accommodation as a real use case for both tenant and landlord/home owner.

:yum:

4 Likes

I think the correct is: 0.5% of ALL chilli coins Will be distributed to safex holders, proportionally to their holdings

4 Likes

I stand corrected. Either way, this is a definite reason to hold SAFEX and acquire Chillie coins. Its the perfect retirement plan for those who dont know how to set up a Master node or have very little time to learn and want to have a say in this Brilliant little company… Seems to be a definite peoples choice, for the average person.

:hugs:

2 Likes

Myself being an a technology entrepreneur I know what it is like to be under pressure. So I hate to ask but, are you going to be able to meet your timeline of today with the wallet?

3 Likes

The profile for Milan was just created on August 4th. It doesn’t appear to me that this person speaks for the organization.

if you see by his name it does say he is a moderator.

2 Likes

Then he’s not a good moderator

I wouldn’t put the status updates on the moderator. That person has a boss. That boss is supposed to inform the moderator what to inform us. This company does a great job with presentation and in most cases communication. So far delivery on time lines isn’t as strong.

Common people :slight_smile: we’re talking about delay for sure but it’s not like they are just promising something and doing nothing in the background. Look at today’s commit on the wallet and you’ll see that they are working their ass off non stop, look for yourself https://github.com/safex/safex_wallet/commits/raw_wallet

3 Likes

But when you’re told 1-2 hours in the slack… That’s a pretty exact amount of time. So to delay it another day? Just creating unnecessary suspense.

3 Likes

I hope in 4 years people will be screen shotting these forums, this can go bust or be a new bitcoin. My friends stay calm, make smart decisions and if we do those two things we will all be laughing about this from our penthouses on wall street.

3 Likes

totally agree.

2 Likes

I also agree , take the time do it right. make it awesome

3 Likes

Personally I’m in the cryptosphere to get as far away from those assholes on wall street as possible. But I’ll sure as shit join you for front row seats if we ever finally string up bankers in the streets pre 1913 style.

4 Likes

yeah, lets just all calm the f down shall we? we shouldnt have bought in anyways if we didnt believe. for those who don’t believe now, well you suck at investing :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yes we’ve just added some essential validation, and are doing live tests before moving onto binaries.

We’re all feeling great and energized to getting this out.

15 Likes

Bravo @dandabek! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Get this photo and news out there !

3 Likes

Looks great. The word is out and the pic is circulating. SAFEX is dropping like crazy. What impact are you anticipating on SAFEX when the wallet is released?

2 Likes