Wallet Update - 15th August 15:00 CET

Guys…i’m waiting for the release !:slight_smile:

17th August 2017 looks like an awesome time to release the wallet…

same with how neo blasted off…the day is full of energy and support

2 Likes

could hurt the price to break again another promise

1 Like

Why does that matter to you?

well I am a guy; when I have a deadline, it must be there in time, if not I am embarrased, screenshot is great… should hold on to that…

2 Likes

or it comes out with a mistake and its worse, best to put quality first.

2 Likes

true true that is true

robertos1986 if you hold people to your standards or expectations, you’ll often be disappointed. In addition Iconomi (ICN) launched it’s platform at the beginning of August. Not a wallet but an actual working product. You can see the money pouring in as more and more users sign up.

Guess what happened to the price, it dropped.

You seem to have a fixation on the price going up once the wallet is released. It’s possible but far from guaranteed. If you want to place a speculative short term bet, go for it, but please stop carrying on like an impatient child. Instead of posting constant complaints as if you have been let down or the world somehow owes you a favor. Maybe your time would be better spent looking into how you can actually contribute to the project in a positive way.

4 Likes

Its like he’s on some kind of embarrassing power trip/crusade.

I think robertos1986 is just really passionate, which is great if that energy is channeled into constructive contributions.

3 Likes

Fair enough. Maybe I’m unfairly tarring him with that troll Dawnmarie’s brush and for that I apologise.

I just don’t understand what he is trying to achieve with his negatively construed posts.

You can’t fault someone for being let down when they are told to expect a result at a certain time. This morning we were all told “today” and we are all excited. Looks like today isn’t the day. Let’s see what tomorrow brings.

1 Like

I don’t feel let down in the slightest and I own what some would say is a very significant amount of SAFEX stock.

Obviously they are encountering a few unforeseen problems. Big deal. If it was that easy everyone would be doing it.

Control the controllables. Worrying about things achieves nothing.

4 Likes

From the post I have read, I think this has more to do with peoples expectation of a large price rise when the wallet is released. Than it has to do with the wallet itself.

Sure it’s good to have a wallet so the coins can be moved off the exchange but what does it ultimately do in the way of solving real world problems. In my opinion, not much. It’s a small step in a long journey. Looking purely at the fundamentals, I don’t believe a wallet release is any justification for a huge price increase. I would much prefer to see a slow steady climb over a number of years.

If there is any parabolic price rise, I will be selling most of my core position and buying back in when things settle down.

3 Likes

I am just throwing this out there. Maybe they should they hire a few more people to help get this started. Maybe a few interns or something. Just seems that they may be a little shorthanded currently on quality help. It feels as though they are getting passed up by other coins, companies, and competitors that will have deep roots by the time Chille comes around. The time is now for Chille . Just my opinion. Not starting shit. I am hodling over 100k SEC but getting tired of watching others blast off.

4 Likes

Agree.
For all the money that was invested into this, they should invest and expand as fast as they can. I realize that one month is not much time to hire and organize a team.

2 Likes

I’m in no rush for the wallet, but there should be constant updates during this time, especially if a deadline is not met. I’m assuming the Chille blockchain would be more difficult to program (not sure I’m not a developer), but if the wallet is delayed what is not to say the Chille blockchain would not be pushed back months due to unexpected problems?

Trust me, I highly believe in this development team & I stand with what they’re trying to accomplish, as I am invested in it as well, but I think it’s crucial to be constantly updated during this process.

Something like this would not cause me to short SEC, I’m hodling for the long run, but as an entrepreneur myself, if my employee gives me a deadline, I expect him/her to finish by the deadline, or at least keep me updated…not trying to say the dev team works for us or anything, as I have nothing but the upmost respect for them…I just think this communication issue should be resolved before the masses start investing in SEC…good luck guys & hope to hear an update soon!!

2 Likes

I agree that hiring more developers would be a wise move. If this project can be completed and first to market, the long term advantages would far out way the short term costs involved with hiring more staff.

2 Likes

I have 0% programming knowledge so I am just curious for my own knowledge but how different is one wallet from another? In terms of programming? I would think that after so many have now been created, they would be able to stamp them out. Obviously with a few tweaks and mods here and there.? Or am I way off. I know they can’t just borrow someone else’s but aren’t t all wallets pretty much all similar?

1 Like

To Cryptoknight
The user interface is child’s play to make.
I have little idea about the backend, it could share some of the hashing functionality for the keys.

I have little idea about the underlying blockchain, but I think I read they are being carried on another blockchain at the moment, probably with some sort of stamp attached.

Thanks Dan I’m just wanting to move some coins off the exchange. Heard Bittrex has had some missing coins in the past.

1 Like