What's going on with exchanges?

Probably the biggest mistake Dan has mad, was in my opinion he listed safex on LC to take some pressure off the community constantly requesting an exchange listing. With TS coming to an end and CD in hand he could have promoted xcalibra more, sure this was in the making at the time. Its like this we are where we are now and need to let Dan and Dev complete the MP etc… I, like most have invested a lot in safex and would lose too much if bailed out at this stage. Above frustration looks if there was more than could be afforded put in and I feel for people who do this kind of think. I’m pretty sure this if affecting this person’s personal life and did not know enough about crypto or exchanges. If this person is solely interested in the project then I feel his pain but a bit out of order with this kind of behaviour

2 Likes

Mistakes were made by Daniel, and it is a matter of fact, not a personal attack, start to delegate professionals in the proper areas of interest. you will worry less and having best results because since nobody is perfect you cant pretend to be better than everyone else at their job. Do you still think that having only Marko as a backend dev capable to work on marketplace code was a good thing? Safex community always been supportive, but we are all here for the same reason, make money and we care about the future of our investment, as a community we were used to an exchange with millions of daily volume to a one with few k and we patiently waited for a long time but it just keep going south. Nicehash always been a huge problem, i was here when the first blockchain got destroyed by an idiot and we started again slowly. I prodly mined one of the very first blocks thanks to you. but i feel like normal people never had a chance to mine fairly. blockchain keeps getting abused and 51% attacked all the time, home miners cant just compete and they invested lots of money in it. A change of the strategy is vital to keep this alive. I refuse to see other og giving up because of bad choices and questionable communication.

Hello community,
As long as XCALIBRA works fair and square without technical issues and with great support SAFEX does not need any other exchange.
If xcalibra gets listed on coinmarketcap there is no need for another exchange.
Before you shoot me let me explain.
Safex is in need of sellers and buyers, so serious people who understand the project will be willing to spent 5 minutes of their time to register on xcalibra and buy an amount of 100 to 200 $ of sft/sfx to enter the marketplace.
We don’t have to go to them , let them come to us.
Let them come to xcalibra.
People who want to sell/buy and enjoy the innovations of the e-comerce and any other new feature on the MP will register to xcalibra ,if they really want to get involved . That way we will have a healthy environment without too many day traders and scammers.
Plus without paying exchanges Daniel will have more to spent in making the MP better.(meaning hire more developers,marketing and anything he needs)
In the long run exchanges will understand the Volume and the profit of listing sft/sfx and they will list SAFEX for free.

This is only my personal point of view. I understand understand any disagreemnet.

6 Likes