When v2 Lands, what will you sell?

Safex is one of the few main things that I contribute to, maintain, and care about.

I hope to communicate better soon, I did not want to share progress much so far, though my statement is that I am ontop of things and working on it.

I anticipate a the start of a new bull run in Bitcoin after May 2024 and I am focused to do my best to have things ready to show the world as soon before then as I can.

4 Likes

@dandabek Just out of curiosity, did you get bored of developing twm wallet (not talking about v2)? I remember how were you hyped developing it. I mean, even if v2 is going to be somewhere in a future, there is always space for improvements for current version, new features, design changes, code cleanup to make it easier for someone to also jump in (or for future developer). Or to have some initial project with initial setup which other developers/parties can use as a starting point for own wallets/projects.

1 Like

I did not get bored at all, I have followed through on fundraising efforts with focus whereas in the past I would simply try to make it with what I already had.

The roadmap needs remain and I am committed to them for a larger scale roll out.

5 Likes

That part is clear and looking forward to it :crossed_fingers:, but I meant more of you as developer

Well, always respected your commitment, but other crypto marketplace opportunities are available now:

The SafeX project was a good idea but may no longer provide the same appeal to investors as it might once have.

Respect your commitment but there should be updates with a lot more substance, as there was before everything went so quiet!

1 Like

That is not much comparable to how Safex marketplace works. It is just a regular (shopping) website with some crypto payment gateway implementation. Anyway, they sold some domains (if true) a year ago and thats it.

2 Likes

That was just one example to share, but there are now many others.

As we wait for the full role out of the SafeX Market and v2, or some other wallet app, I was hoping @dandabek would bring us up to speed on how markedly different SafeX is, and therefore authentic in the true meaning of a decentralized anonymous crypto marketplace!

One of the tenets of SafeX Market was to enable those less fortunate, and in some cases in remote areas, to engage in a successful ecommerce venture without requiring access to banking. The ability to help others should always be the goal!

2 Likes

Time to fire up

4 Likes