When v2 Lands, what will you sell?

Hey everyone, just checking the field who’s checking in closely, and then who is in the business of selling stuff.

Let us know what you plan to bring to the market, and how you expect v2 to change things for you improve, add, make things interesting.

For background and a refresh, v2 is the interface so you can sell easily on the safex blockchain and soon it will be released for everyone.

8 Likes

For me, I plan to sell skateboards and apparel related to street wear and skateboarding culture, at least initially.

5 Likes

I would like to seek out rare unique antiques from different cultures and sell them to people that feel connected to the items.
I’m more of a consumer of cool old stuff.

6 Likes

That;s an awesome response, I guess would be great to hear what folks expect to see listed too!

4 Likes

For me, I have a local glass studio that does some amazing pieces. I’m hoping to act as a broker for them and expose their work to some new markets via Safex.

8 Likes

I’m not sure what segmentation safex market is focused on initially. If there is no targeted products(eg quality or categories), I will find any products on AliExpress which is significantly cheaper than those Amazon.(eg a Pokemon watch on AliExpress including tax and shipping is $12, on Amazon is $28), And sell them at very cheap prices like $16. I will only choose the 4.5star plus reviewed seller on AliExpress and you can never find them enough. Also Initially I am thinking about selling some personal used genuine designer stuff.

6 Likes

Wanting to give my customers a payment option for my carpet repair business.

6 Likes

I plan on selling paintings from a locally famous artist.

7 Likes

Automotive parts and accessories. I will take my Ebay and Amazon stores and mirror my catalog onto the marketplace. Also plan to make it possible for customers to pay using sft on my website and for services at my brick and mortar location.

9 Likes

As an artist based in France, I would principally drop all my art work on the market place.
Mostly surrealism oil painting, landscape and a bit of abstract.
Original, and reproduction from the original work ( more affordable ) would be available.

Everything is certified and limited editions for the reproduction.

6 Likes

I have access to many local products in abundance that are apart of the Quebec culture. Maple syrup is something that I would like to sell on the safex marketplace. Of course this would require the marketplace to support Canada.

6 Likes

Maple syrup is something I would definitely buy!! We don’t even get different grades of syrup in Australia. In fact, I’d guess most people in Australia wouldn’t even know maple syrup comes in different grades. :exploding_head:

7 Likes

I would love for my Rim Paste to go Viral!

4 Likes