Wrapped SFX ideas

I do not believe that the implementation of a Governance token has for it’s goal incentivization to participate in Safex, but rather gain power and control like share holders.

If anybody should be considered of the likes of share holders it is SFT holders !
Which Dan is one, and much more !

So if there is the need for decision making to be had, Dan is here, and so are we if we need to be consulted !
I trust Dan will not give away control to owners or owner of a different token !

1 Like

So in effect there is already a governance token and it is SFT !

And I will denounce any attempt to put something a layer above it !

You want some ?
Try and get some !

I know I am not going to just give them away !

I really just wanted Edwin to get credit for conceiving the idea. Dan obviously gets credit for the implementation. We all know Dan is the man

1 Like

And you came to this conclusion how ?

READING

I remember because…paraphrasing here…Edwin said hey why don’t we wrap Safex Cash? and I said, hey that’s a dumb idea. And then Edwin schooled me. and then dan said this is doable…and here we are. Now, let’s carry on and be cordial.

3 Likes

That is such a fair point and I totally agree. In the future, a community-built Safex Marketplace wallet/app could emerge which then includes such governance as example.

From the history of forum posts, I conclude that Dan had the idea of introducing wrapped coins before anyone else mentioned it on the forum. Who cares, it does not really matter at this point. Facts are, we will get it and it will be good for the project.

5 Likes

My friend, I just don’t like someone else taking credit !
How would you feel if it happened to you at work ?
Words matter.
And I asked Edwin the question no one else.

1 Like

Fact: Publicly Edwin mentioned the idea first in January and Dan replied, that they are already working on it. But honestly: There are no credits to be given for ideas. Only execution matters.

2 Likes

Honestly, I think we’re all just excited about being part of something special, which we are! Most of us don’t have the ability to do what Dan has done and we wish to contribute in any way we can, even if it’s just thinking out loud.

I’m trying to learn about coding so that maybe someday I can contribute in a big way (i.e. create an app on the Safex blockchain :pray:). But until that time, I will help Dan and this community with financial support once the donation system is in place.

Best wishes to all of us :+1:

3 Likes

Believe.

Yea, I can’t imagine it either, definitely after he LLC’d it; an LLC can’t be a DAO. However, it adds enormous value.

1 Like

We can NFT the idea and send it to you so you can have it too :slight_smile:
Just post your address.

1 Like

This is easy to solve when the governance token simply allows you to vote at the cost of a small fee. That fee is the same for every person staking sft. Each address has one vote, stored on the blockchain. With a large enough community the chances of someone pushing for a proposal and create thousands of addresses becomes more unlikely.

No voting! Quit trying to reinvent the wheel. These guys know what they’re doing, let them finish their work.

4 Likes

This thread is full of really interesting ideas for sure. Since TWM Inc is a corporation there are some things that we can still along that channel. Yet also we can introduce some of these epic ideas. Indeed the Safex Blockchain has opened many doors that did not exist before, I forsee a dashboard for monitoring and pricing the flow of all the goods across the Safex Marketplace.

These metrics can all be tracked and data used without compromising privacy. Data used to see at least at first a sample of what things we humans are consuming, literally anthropological necessity it is here.

So wSFX is a practical example among our teammates, completing the wSFX we can then elaborate and extend our reach into the Ethereum ecosystem. This would be valuable across the networks. People will want to speculate on the future of commerce Using crypto and Safex is epic.

A TWM governance token would be awesome on Ethereum, if TWM token is successful then the marketplace will have traffic which pays SFT holders, SFT remains the foundational element to the whole system being sustainable. It is not a firm commitment in my dialogue, I like to try on ideas and see how they fit before pursuing them. Keep in mind I see this effort as a way to engage the community of metamask :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Stop creating new coins!! For god’s sake just stop you’re making this thing confusing and complicated. We will be having tokens more than SFT and SFX daily volume this is ridiculous.

1 Like

@RoninCQ I can imagine things appear a bit complex if you are not familiar with some of these terms and concepts explored in this thread. The fact is that, wrapped SFX is a first step: which is just a mirror of the SFX found on the Safex Blockchain; yet it opens up an interface into a world parallel to Safex. Most of the ideas are derivative from the core Safex objects:

One example benefit of wrapped safex cash is: now we can trade wsfx on uniswap with automated market making, so you can gain liquidity from wsfx and eth for example, or better yet a stable coin like usdc backing the liquidity automated on uniswap, and add to that some 5m active users who can learn about Safex and at least have skin in the game.

All of the intentions reflect back to the original idea: sustainable ecommerce. Which means spending on purchases, and sfx earnings.

11 Likes

I’m referring to “twmtoken” not WSFX and WSFT
2 coins is more than enough for a project.

1 Like

Shhh, it’s gon b ok…

You gon b ok