Xcalibra not supported in some states

I think I had it pointing to the wrong file. Didn’t select the .keys file.

3 Likes

OK. Finally showed up as a balance. I was a little worried for an hour or so. Just have to wait until tomorrow to transfer the rest. Thanks for the help! I needed a little hand holding. LOL

Bealed

4 Likes

Excellent :smiley:

Just be sure to take appropriate backup steps for your seed and keys, just in case the wallet files/s corrupt for any reason.

3 Likes

Thank goodness for @aussiesloth !

4 Likes

I have my safex cash on xcalibra exchange I also live in Florida. Is that an issue?

3 Likes

xCalibra is approved in Florida so nothing for you to worry about. xCalibra is not approved in all 50 states, for the moment.

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

@jcasale I’m in Florida too. Xcalibra is not supported in Florida. They sent me an email couple months ago. You should transfer your coins from there.

https://xcalibra.com/countries-list

1 Like

My bad to everyone, sorry about this error !

I just checked List of available countries - Xcalibra Exchange and can confirm that when I entered Florida in the text field.

I live in Connecticut which also has not yet approved xCalibra. You probably got the same email below as me:

Dan said earlier that this is not a big issue and it will be resolved. Hopefully soon!

2 Likes

Please tell me I did not lose my safex tokens again! I lost over 120,000 because of the migration and bought 60,000 more sfx on xcalibra I am checking status. DAN PLEASE CHIME IN

1 Like

I am in Florida BTW

1 Like

Transfer to wallet.