Xcalibra not supported in some states

So it appears that Xcalibra will no longer be supported in certain states including Florida. What is the best reasonable alternative exchange (if any, that truly have material volume?) .

2 Likes

Jesus Christ :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

It’s unfortunate they don’t support Florida. And that is where Dan and is starting his company. But Xcalibra is a separate business. Hopefully they open up in future.

All we can do now is keep mining and hold.

I don’t know of any other exchanges we can use. If their are any?

2 Likes

It’s unfortunate that half of the country can’t continue to use Xcalibra for the time being, but also now we can advertise the business to the half of the country we are good to go in while we begin filings in the other states that had to be closed.

It’s a small minus, but a huge plus in legitimacy and the ability to market the company and Safex especially.

We will get an alternative exchange up and running soon, we can promptly open up trading at bitrue.com and this is what I am planning to do, finally, the integration there is already completed we just needed to open the doors.

13 Likes

That’s great. Can you maybe do something about p2pb2b exchange? Their wallet is already >6 weeks under maintenance and nothing seems to move. After plenty chats, I don’t get further than: “it’s ready when it’s ready”. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I have pinged their team each week since then… honestly please as a lay person do not bring this harshness from your side of the story.

I paid for these listings personally, I put this together and I am doing the best I can with the limited resource I have to move things forward.

I built a specific Safex exchange for us, and in due time it will be open to the other half of the country. Right now this is epic and legitimate approach, please lighten up.

If you meant only the kindest and then forgive me and I appreciate your support. Please be kind.

4 Likes

I’ve seen too @dandabek that you’re also an Angel investor, donating and working hard on behalf of others!

I hope your solicitation for accredited investors is progressing on a positive note. This is all a big undertaking for just one person footing all the bills. Thank you for not giving up!

4 Likes

Personally, I don’t see any harshness in my question. It’s just a question for some assistance as this exchange is telling nothing. I had hoped a message from you to them would trigger them to get things done quicker. It appears obvious this is not the case. Also I have paid with my personal money to get plenty SFX in support of the Safex journey I embarked in 2016, so there’s no difference in that.

I have only kudos & love to you and you still have my full support. No worries, only good vibes!

6 Likes

Sweet!, I would love to tell you I wish p2pb2b would hurry up, but I am hopeful and keep busy with lots of parallel tasks so that these individual situations don’t get me worked up.

I hope the same for all of us. Everything, just not all at once, this life has taught me.

I appreciated your comment even if it seemed to me at the time harsh, but only because being in the salt mines. though I have followed up each week with a “hey how is that update looking?”

I saw that they launched off a few other coins, so likely they had their teams tied up there. Let’s see how it goes. I have bitrue.com in the pipeline actively and I am supporting their opening at the moment with real time communication to just make sure all is tidied up to pursue the opening.

7 Likes

steps forward with bitrue

7 Likes

bitrue will launch Aug 4th

12 Likes

p2pb2b.io deposits for sfx are now back online…

8 Likes

Hi Dan et al,
Per your instructions on Twitter, I installed TWM and the wallet on my laptop. I initiated a transfer from Xcalibra, but It sits on “pending” and I see no activity in my TWM wallet. How long doed it usually take for a transfer. I fear I’ve done something incorrectly and don’t want to lose the 300,000+ Safext I have at Xcalibra.

Thanks,
BealeD

3 Likes

Withdrawals are processed once per day, as mentioned on the xcalibra website.

2 Likes

So, when it shows “completed” on Xcalibra, but no associated balance in TWM, the balance will show up the next day in TWM after the once per day transfer?

3 Likes

Hmmmm…… I’d hit the Hard Rescan button on TWM in that case and then leave it an hour.

2 Likes

I’ve done that a few times already.

2 Likes

Unless you waited at least an hour, then you most likely have been restarting the rescan repeatedly before it had a chance to finish.

Just because it shows top block in the block height doesn’t mean it has finished the scan, etc.

2 Likes

So long as the address you gave Xcalibra is the address in you TWM, then we’ll get you sorted.

Hope you have already done address/keys/seed backup, etc?

We’ll get you sorted. TWM v1 is a bit finicky with some things, but work is underway to get bugs and idiosyncrasies fixed for v2.

3 Likes

finally showing as “pending” in TWM wallet.

3 Likes