Bittrex Wallet Out of Maint

So wallet is out of maintenance?

I’m sure the wallet on cryptopia is under maintenance as im on 3/20 confirmations but well over 50 on omnichest.info

Seems to be. I tried generating an address for Safex on Cryptopia and the function was not enabled.

Stupid question: How can you copy the safex address to receive coins? I usually copy and paste I dont use the scanner is there any way to do this?

It synched up, my test load is deposited. Sweet!

Last month I created a Monero wallet, and it took four days to synch…ugh. Was hoping this wallet didn’t take as long. Glad it didn’t.

I drag my cursor across, and highlight. Then, control + C to copy to clipboard. Paste on the other site in the “send” field.

1 Like

Thank you!

Just sent a big chunk from BTRX, it took just a couple minutes to show as “pending” in my wallet. Awesome!

Do you know what the min amount to send from Bittrex is? I want to test the new wallet first

@Dabble55 bittrex charges 100 SAFEX coins for the transaction so you have to send more then 100 so something comes onto your wallet

Thanks. I tried sending 200 and Bittrex didn’t like it.

Gaus where I can create my safex wallet?

Just download it to your desktop

https://safex.io/

thx. One more question, How long tokens coming to me from Bittrex?

I tried “1”, it said “too low”. So, I sent “100” for test. Maybe I could have sent 50…I don’t know.

My test run last night took several hours. The wallet was still in “synch” mode when I went to bed (California time), and the transfer was complete this morning. Then, I transferred a big block, and it took a couple minutes to show “pending”. I just got back from a quick jog, and the transfer is complete. So, somewhere between 2 and 20 minutes for the big transfer this morning.

OK thx
I will be wait

I sent at test amount approx 10 mins ago and no pending yet. I’ll let you know when the status changes

Highlight then copy