Bittrex Wallet Out of Maint

Bittrex takes 100 coins for transaction so you need to send more then 100 to actually send anything.
After you send it it should come up as PENDING.
At that point you should check your email box for bittrex email and follow the link to AUTHORISE,
once authorised it will take some time before it cleares bittrex into your wallet.
The amount sent will be listed as RESERVED untill it clears off to your wallet.

Wallet is under maintance again.

Damn,…i was just about to send :rage: it to SAFEX Wallet

1 Like

Wallet have some problems for sure. I just dont get why nobody from the team is stepping forward with some explanation on what is going on.

They are updating the blockchain correct ? We are told coins will not disappear immediately after the 15th. I opened wallet 10 mins ago and synced fine.

@vxcalais No, you have to weeks to remove your SAFEX. Its the Bittrex Wallet that causes problems…

@S4FEX calm down mate. In safex we trust, everything in life is a risk nothing Is promised, read some more posts before u start stressing everyone out. If u r so upset get out now while u can because we need long term holders thats what is going to shoot this past the moon.

2 Likes

Tnx, this is exactly what i needed to hear. After 15 years in marketing and 7 in crypto, Nelson come and with couple of magic words made me feel better. Wow. You should be motivation speaker or comedian.

1 Like

It’s called being positive. I’m not anything but a guy who sees potential in this. If you dont See it im safex get out its simple. Cash them in and take what u have. Who cares if u have done this for 7yrs and marketing for 15. U r acting like u have been on here for a week and expect to be a millionaire.

me too. I saw it was out of maint. earlier but didn’t move it and now just went to move…crap

Makes me sad when I see my SAFEX wallet, because the price is stuck at the top 100 price.

If only it’s worth that much right now.

The good old days.

Can some one help. How do i take my safex wallet and available safex and open in omni wallet? My safex wallet has been locked in oe ding status for over two weeks now and i cant move anything. I even added btc and safex and it added it but still stuck in pending. Thx in advance

Take a look at this link:

To access the “Settings” for the Safex wallet just click the tile shown below on the homepage of the wallet:

Best Wishes!

This is an edit. Funds HAVE arrived in the Bittrex wallet

The wallet is in maintanence it has been since about 5am GMT I also sent mine from bittrex over 23 hours ago and am on 3/20 and yet have well over 160 confirmations on blockchain explorer so it can only be due to cryptopia having the wallet in maintenance for whatever reason

Small amount of BTC turned up as well

Cryptopia wallet is in maintenance now…

@discobot ! Hello everybody! Who can tell when Safex will start working on Bittrex?

The coin has been removed from trading now and *forever*

The wallet on bittrex should be available in 1-3 days judging on the omni wallet maintenance being resyncing for the last 2 days.