Bittrex Wallet Out of Maint

Dear friends! Hello! SAFEX on Bitrex ( https://bittrex.com/Status ) is active. And when does he work? And why is my Bittrex less “B” than there was on the standing order in Safecs? Do they then equalize?

Rob! And what then, how to collect your money? It’s been more than a day and it seems that Safex will not be on Bitrex.

Safex will not work on bittrex but you can still withdraw your coins when wallet maintenance is done

1 Like

Dear, S4FEX! Thank you. But the question is where to transfer coins that would return the invested money? I understood that SAFEX was excluded from Cryptopia. Advise as it is correct.

Here is the message: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

Can anyone help a Noob find his balance? I have the wallet key and address,I just can’t find it on Omni. Bought over 24 hours ago. Well over 24 hours. Thanks!

I have coins weighing coins on Bittrex’s purse. It’s available. Question: Where do I get it to return the enclosed?

Download the wallet from official SAFEX website safex.io

Where did you buy it from? The Safex site?

Omni has been making a lot of changes to their protocol lately and it’s been giving a lot of people headaches. Compound that with the recent delistings and it has made everything even more complicated.

I would just stay in contact with whoever you bought it from, and when the updates are complete and their client catches up you will see the transaction broadcasted. If you bought it from Safex, you may want to contact them directly.

1 Like

It is not difficult. But on the forums they write that coins with Bittrex do not reach. Many people have been waiting for more than two days.

If you sent your Safex to a Cryptopia wallet, you will need to wait until they are done doing the Omni updates to their wallet. At that time you will be able to withdraw the Safex into your own personal wallet.

Please stop harassing their support team about this, that’s what got us delisted in the first place. If people like you keep opening up support tickets for something they’ve already explained 1000 times, it does not help our case to get relisted.

Yes, I bought on Safex. First-time buyer. Do you think it will eventually show up at Omni? Thanks.

Yes, I bought on Safex. Just not sure if it’s delayed or if I should worry.

The Safex team is probably backed up right now. The delistings coupled with the McAfee effect caused the price on the Safex site to skyrocket (last I checked, it was over 900 sats, which was a good 3x what it was trading for on exchanges). It leads me to believe that the Safex site uses some formula from the order books at the exchanges to determine the price.

As I understand it, Safex uses exchanges to fulfill their Safex orders… so that’s obviously a problem. Dan personally holds a lot of Safex himself though, so I’m sure you’ll get your Safex eventually. Just be patient.

1 Like

Thanks. So I should just keep checking that link I received from Safex, that goes to Omni, and I should eventually see some numbers there? I appreciate the help.

Eventually, yes. It’s a little past 10pm on Saturday in Belgrade right now though. If you don’t see anything by Monday I’d say reach out to @dandabek.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m in the same time zone as you. I downloaded the wallet to my desktop, but have no idea how to use it. I guess first I will just see if it shows up at Omni and then worry about the rest. Thanks for the help!

What is the current accurate price of safex how could a price be determined if its not being traded its hard to believe the price is iver 900 sats

Very difficult to say without a liquid market right now. Somebody posted a thread over in bitcointalk trying to trade off-market, but honestly I wouldn’t touch that with a 10-foot-pole. Too easy to get ripped off.

Lol i seen that as well id rather hold on to my safex until a market reopens